Ask Draco by Emma Grant
Summary: Viktor asks Draco for advice about what Hogwarts girls like. (Draco/Viktor Krum)
Categories: Harry Potter, Other slash pairings Characters: Draco Malfoy, Viktor Krum
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2015 Read: 11294 Published: 08/11/2007 Updated: 08/11/2007
Story Notes:

Originally posted: December 16, 2005

Written for Kerryblaze as a holiday gift. Set during GOF.

Links: My LJ | Pornish Pixies

1. Chapter 1 by Emma Grant

Chapter 1 by Emma Grant
~*~

It wasn't unusual for Viktor Krum to have breakfast within an arm's length of Draco. It wasn't even unusual for him to speak to Draco. But the words he said one morning not long after the first task of the TriWizard Tournament were quite unusual.

"I vant to talk to you. In private. Now."

Draco felt his heart leap into his throat with excitement. He smiled broadly as he glanced down the table at the other Slytherins. Zabini was clearly burning with jealousy, and Nott was gaping, a bit of chewed toast visible in his open mouth.

"Of course," Draco replied, unable to keep a touch of smugness from his voice. "We could step out into the--"

"Let's go," Krum grunted, standing and heading toward the doorway of the Great Hall, shoulders as slumped as always.

Draco followed him, sneering at anyone who dared glance at him, at them, leaving the Great Hall together. Weasley turned an odd shade of red when they passed, and Draco sneered even more.

Krum led him out of the front doors, down the stone steps, and across the grounds to the lake, only pausing when he reached the water's edge. He stared into the dank water, his brow furrowed over his hooked nose.

Be cool, Draco told himself. Suave. Confident. "Lovely weather we've been having, eh?" he said, and almost immediately winced.

Fortunately, Krum seemed not to have heard him. "I vant to ask a question," he began, still not looking at Draco.

"Of course," Draco replied, and didn't allow himself to say any more.

After what seemed like a full minute, Krum sighed. "Hogvarts girls are very nice," he said. "But I am finding it hard… how you say?" He looked thoughtful, then turned to face Draco. "You are very pretty boy. You must know vat girls vant."

Draco felt his cheeks flush -- had Viktor Krum just called him pretty?

He collected himself, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his robe and trying to smile. "Well, yes, of course. I assume that one lovely lady in particular has caught your eye?"

Krum gave no sign either way. He simply stared at Draco.

"Right," Draco continued. "Well, they're probably much like the girls at your school. They…" He paused for a moment. He had no idea what girls liked, to be honest. He wasn't even certain he liked girls. He was hardly the best choice for Viktor Krum to be confiding in. He considered saying as much, but Malfoy pride intervened at that moment and he forced a smug smile. "They like to be flattered, of course. Tell her how pretty she is, that her eyes are like crystal pools, or something. You know, the usual romantic drivel. That will get her attention."

Krum seemed to be thinking hard for several seconds. Finally, he nodded his thanks and walked away, leaving Draco standing by the lake.

~*~

Two days later, Krum nudged Draco in the corridor as he was walking to an arithmancy lesson. "I vant to talk to you. Now."

"Now? I… well…" Draco would likely get detention if he missed a lesson, but it was Viktor Krum. How could he refuse? "Sure, right. Only… we'll need to be out of sight. I have a lesson."

Krum whirled towards the entrance hall without even looking to see that Draco was following. They walked down to the lake again, cloaks wrapped tightly about them in the chilly air. Draco kept glancing over his shoulder, simultaneously wanting to be seen and not be seen skiving off lessons with Krum.

When they reached the shore, Krum produced his stubby wand from his robes and waved it in the direction of the Durmstrang ship floating in the center of the lake. A small boat appeared from behind it and floated toward them.

Draco felt a thrill of excitement -- they were going to the Durmstrang ship! No other students had been aboard, as far as he knew. He suppressed his grin as they climbed aboard the boat and floated back across the lake, toward the giant ship.

Krum didn't give Draco a tour, or any other sort of explanation. He led Draco straight to a small room that Draco assumed was his own and closed the door behind them. Draco stood just inside, trying not to stare at the sparse furnishings and dank conditions. For a moment, he was rather glad his mother hadn't let him go to Durmstrang.

Krum didn't offer Draco a seat. He sat on his small bed instead, his brow furrowed. "I told her she is beautiful, but it did not vork. She vill not kiss me. She vill not even talk to me." He looked up at Draco, an accusatory expression on his face.

Draco swallowed. Frankly, he couldn't imagine any girl wouldn't simply spread her legs if Krum so much as smiled at her. He'd had a rather vivid dream about Krum himself, in fact; one that started with the man telling him he was pretty and descending rapidly from there.

"She's playing hard to get," he said, feeling rather warm in the small room.

"I do not know this game," Krum replied, looking thoroughly confused.

"It's not a game," Draco said, wondering how stupid Krum could really be. "Well, not really. What I mean is… she's probably waiting for you to give her a present of some sort. A token of your affection."

Krum nodded, looking somewhat thoughtful. "A gift. I vill find for her a gift, yes."

~*~

Four days later, Draco found himself back on the Durmstrang ship, back in Krum's small room, and thoroughly flustered. He'd been summoned by another student this time instead of by Krum himself, and he'd entered the room to find Krum shirtless, doing pushups on the floor.

"The gift vas good," Krum said, panting as he pushed his torso up and lowered it down again. "She vill talk to me. And she vill kiss me. But still she vill not do sex."

Draco blinked at him, distracted by the way Krum's muscles rippled along his spine. His dreams had given way to wanking in the last few days, and this image was only adding fuel to the fire. "I… sorry?"

Krum rolled onto his back and wiped sweat from his brow with a towel. "She vill not do sex with me," he repeated. "I give her a gift, but she is saying no."

Draco couldn't help the stunned expression on his face. He hoped Krum would interpret it as surprise that this girl wasn't putting out for him, rather than horror that they were having a conversation about sex while Krum was half-naked and Draco was half-hard. "Who is this girl, anyway?"

Krum moved to sit on his bed. His chest was rather well-defined, Draco thought. He stared at it.

"Her-my-own-ninny," Krum said with a sigh, dabbing at the back of his neck.

It was a moment before understanding dawned. Draco gaped at him. "What?"

"She is so lovely," Krum continued, looking forlorn.

"Granger?" Draco spat, incredulous. "You're joking! She's a--" An oddly dark expression came over Krum's face, and Draco paled. "I mean, she's insane not to want to do it with you. Any other girl would jump at the chance."

Krum was still staring at Draco, suspicious. Not as stupid as he looked, perhaps.

"You could have any other girl at Hogwarts, you know," Draco continued, feeling himself start to sweat. "She's not worth the effort, if you ask me. Always in the library, her nose in a book. Girls like that--"

"You are jealous," Krum said, his beady eyes hard.

Draco snorted, amazed at his own courage in the face of such a person. "I'm not jealous! I don't want Granger."

Krum stood then and crossed the room, his strides bringing him to where Draco was standing in less than a second. "You are jealous," he repeated.

His proximity was nearly palpable; Draco could feel heat radiating from his skin, could smell his sweat. To his horror, Draco felt his trousers grow even tighter. "I'm... I..." he began, but he couldn't seem to form the words.

And then Krum was kissing him, crushing his mouth against Draco's and pulling him back across the small room. Before Draco had time to process what was happening, he had been spun about and seated on Krum's bed, with Krum standing before him. Krum stared down at him and began to unfasten the fly of his trousers.

"Wait a minute," Draco said, but his protest sounded weak even to his own ears. He found he could only watch as Krum pulled a thick purple erection from his trousers, stroking it lazily. He felt a thrill of something somewhere between panic and excitement, and it confused him even more.

"You vant me and I vant sex," Krum said, an expression almost like a smile in his face. "Ve help each other, I think."

"I don't--" Draco began, but stopped, mesmerized by the sight before him. He'd never done this, of course, but he'd certainly thought about it. Dreamed about it, even.

And well, it was Viktor Krum, for fuck's sake. He'd be crazy to say no.

Before he knew what was happening, he had somehow leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the fat head, squeezed his eyes shut, and started to suck. He had a moment of panic after that, wondering just what he'd got himself into. It didn't help that he'd never experienced this for himself -- he had no idea what he was supposed to do. He'd heard plenty of talk from older boys, of course, and his father had always been generous with his pornography -- but all of that was theoretical cock-sucking. Actual cock-sucking was quite another thing.

The pre-come was bitter and slimy on his tongue, but it was easy to ignore it. He tried to take the shaft in as far as he could, his jaw stretched wide and his tongue wriggling against the underside. Saliva soon eased the way, and he found himself able to move up and down on Krum's cock, sucking and licking as best he could.

Krum grasped his head and Draco felt a shiver of fear, but Krum didn't force himself down Draco's throat. He just clenched Draco's hair and started groaning, occasionally muttering a word in what Draco assumed was Bulgarian.

After what felt like hours, Draco's jaw was getting sore. He had no idea if he was doing it right, either -- shouldn't it have been over by now? The thought of Krum coming in his mouth sent yet another chill through him, and he wasn't sure if it was one of fear or excitement.

At last, Krum's hands fisted in his hair and he grunted, and Draco managed to pull back just in time. Unfortunately (or fortunately, Draco would think later), Krum's cock spurted all over his face instead of into his mouth. Krum staggered backward, panting, his eyes still squeezed shut. Draco stared at him, a bit dazed. His fingers found Krum's towel on the bed beside him, and he used it to wipe spunk out of his eyes. The towel smelled like sweat, and he realized with a roll in his belly that he was still hard himself.

He risked a glance up at Krum, then unfastened his own trousers, yanking on his prick with abandon as he inhaled the scent of Krum from the towel and replayed what had just happened in his mind. It didn't take long. He came over his own fingers within a minute, managing to drop the towel into his lap just in time to stop from soiling himself.

"That vas good," Krum said, tucking himself back into his trousers. "Ve can do sex again soon."

Draco stared up at him, wondering what the hell he'd got himself into. To his surprise, the idea didn't sound half-bad. "Um... sure," he said. "Just... don't tell Granger."

Krum smirked. "She vould not believe it if I did."

~*~
This story archived at http://www.queerasjedi.net/emma/viewstory.php?sid=49