Collision by Emma Grant
Summary:

Harry Potter/Star Wars Crossover! Co-written with Littlesnitch.

After a dueling accident, Draco Malfoy finds himself in a very strange place.


Categories: Other slash pairings, Star Wars, Other, Harry Potter Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Draco Malfoy
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5027 Read: 132968 Published: 08/11/2007 Updated: 08/11/2007
Chapter 5 by Emma Grant
Author's Notes:
This part written by me (Emma Grant). Originally posted here .
"But Master--"

"Enough, Padawan," Obi-Wan said. He lowered his voice to a whisper, and Draco had to press his ear against the door to hear what was being said. "-- may be a mystery, but he has powers beyond what we can understand. He seems to be using the Force in ways we cannot. Until we know more about who he is and where he came from, we cannot let him wander about unchaperoned."

Draco was both thrilled and frightened -- they thought *he* was powerful, even dangerous?

"Yes, Master."

Footsteps approached the door and Draco backed away, settling himself on the room's single low bed in an attempt to look casual.

The door slid open and Anakin stared down at him. "Why are you sitting on my sleep-couch?"

Draco stared back. "Your what?"

"You can share my room, but you'll sleep on the floor," Anakin replied.

Draco clenched his jaw. Had these future people no manners at all? Making a guest sleep on the floor?

"I'm to take you to midday meal with me," Anakin continued, a tone of annoyance pervading his voice. "I had plans, but I had to cancel them to babysit you, so I'd appreciate your cooperation."

Draco stood. "I didn't ask to be here, and I don't need a babysitter."

"If you're not hungry, you're welcome to stay here."

"And sit on the floor?" Draco snorted. He hadn't time-traveled hundreds if not thousands of years to be treated as if he were common. "I think not."

Anakin looked irritated, but he nodded his head towards the main room. "Come on, then."

+++++

Draco wrinkled his nose, staring at his plate. "And what precisely is braised nerf?"

Anakin blinked at him. "Nerf. You know, shaggy, with horns? Spits when agitated? Difficult to raise but prized for their meat?"

"You're making this up," Draco retorted. "There's no such thing." He cut a piece of the meat and sniffed it.

Anakin chewed his own nerf and looked thoughtful. "So what planet are you from, anyway?"

Draco nearly choked on his bite of nerf. (It tasted a bit like ostrich.) He managed to swallow before speaking, which was more courtesy than Anakin had shown him. "What *planet*? Are you fucking mad?"

A smile quirked at the edge of Anakin's lips. "You're currently on Coruscant. So where were you before you appeared in the middle of my duel with Ferus Olin?"

"You *are* mad," Draco said. "All right, I'll play along. In the time I'm from, we call our planet 'Earth'."

Anakin's forehead wrinkled. "Earth? I haven't heard of that. I'll have to check the star charts."

Draco shook his head and scooped up a spoonful of some sort of purée. They both ate in silence for a few minutes. Draco avoided Anakin's gaze, instead taking the opportunity to look around the room he was in. There were many people -- well, beings was a better word -- in the room, eating and talking, alone and in groups. They were all dressed as Anakin was, in robes of varying shades of brown. Draco's school uniform under his black robe made him stand out -- something he would have relished under normal circumstances. Now it just made him self-conscious.

"So who's Potter?" Anakin asked, pushing his tray aside.

"Isn't he in your history books for vanquishing the Dark Lord?"

"Dark Lord?" Anakin repeated.

Draco sighed. Anakin must not be a very good student. "Harry Potter. The Boy-Who-Lived? The apparent destroyer of all evil? Any of this ring a bell?"

"No," Anakin replied, smiling over his teacup.

Draco had the distinct impression he was being humored, which annoyed him immensely. "So why were you fighting that bloke -- the one who disappeared when I… got here?"

"Ferus?" Anakin snorted. "I hate him. Everyone thinks he's so fucking perfect. When I break the rules, I get punished, but when he does it, he gets commended for it."

Draco smiled. "Sounds familiar."

Anakin raised one eyebrow. "Does it?"

Draco raised his own teacup to his lips, considering. Anakin was annoying and common, with atrocious manners to boot. But they appeared to have a great deal in common. Perhaps Draco could turn this situation to his advantage somehow.

He sipped his tea. Anakin was considering Draco in return; his eyes were a startling shade of blue.

"So are you going to give me a tour of this 'Jedi Academy', then?" Draco asked.

Anakin shrugged. "Sure." He smiled.

+++
This story archived at http://www.queerasjedi.net/emma/viewstory.php?sid=54