Closeted by Emma Grant
Summary: A missing scene from Book One. (Snape/Hooch)
Categories: Harry Potter, Het pairings Characters: Madam Hooch, Severus Snape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 270 Read: 9148 Published: 08/11/2007 Updated: 08/11/2007
Story Notes:

Originally posted: September 16, 2005

Written for the Snape/Hooch broom shed challenge at hpdrabble_dares . But I suck -- I just can't write drabbles! :-/

Link: My LJ

1. Chapter 1 by Emma Grant

Chapter 1 by Emma Grant
"Can I help you, Professor?"

Snape bristled at the sharp sound of her voice. "No. Thank you."

She leaned against the door frame and smirked at him. "Messing about in the broom shed the night before the big Slytherin-Gryffindor match? One would think you're up to something."

He scowled. "It's none of your concern, Rolanda."

"It is very much my concern, Severus," she snapped in response. He turned to look at her. Her hawk-like eyes were blazing. "Get out of my shed, or I'll go to the Headmaster."

Snape's lips twisted into a sneer. "I am officiating the match tomorrow, if you must know. I'm checking the equipment for hexes. Can't have precious Mr. Potter attacked again, can we?"

"I've already checked the lot," she retorted. "Do you think me incompetent?" She stepped inside the shed and closed the door, then leaned back against it.

Snape's eyes narrowed. "Of course not."

"Or perhaps your intentions are not so admirable. After all, your dislike of the boy's father is no secret."

Snape snorted. "Don't be ridiculous, woman. Do you really think I would hold a grudge for so long?"

"Yes," she replied. Her expression hadn't changed. "You've held one against me."

Snape stared at her, surprised. "I don't… You don't still think--"

"Don't patronize me, Severus," she spat. "It won't get you back into my bed."

He clenched his jaw and looked away for a moment. He hadn't thought about that in years. He looked up again and met her eyes, matching her fiery gaze with one of his own. "Well, then -- what will?"

+++++

fin
This story archived at http://www.queerasjedi.net/emma/viewstory.php?sid=56