The Moonflower Festival by Emma Grant
Summary: Qui-Gon takes Obi-Wan to an exotic festival for his 18th birthday. His plans for a surprise backfire in a pleasant way. Set several years before TPM. (Qui/OFC, Obi/OMC/OFC, Qui/Obi)
Categories: Star Wars, Qui/other, Obi/other, Qui/Obi Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Original female character, Original male character, Qui-Gon Jinn
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 48628 Read: 61047 Published: 08/12/2007 Updated: 08/12/2007
Chapter 4 by Emma Grant

Obi-Wan was instantly awake when he first felt it. There was a slight stirring in the Force, now familiar after three nights of the same. It flooded his senses quite suddenly, as if the rush of hormones in Qui-Gon's bloodstream flowed through their link and into his body, making him hard instantly.

He groaned. This was getting frustrating.

Why was he feeling this every night? The first night on the transport, he had been awake himself, and had heard the muffled sound of skin on skin and labored breathing in the bunk below. By the third night, the sensation had awakened him, without any conscious effort on his part. Tonight was even worse -- he'd been practically jolted awake.

He focused on the other Jedi, some 15 meters away, but close enough to almost smell. He was touching himself before he even thought any further, stroking himself slowly, in time with Qui-Gon.

/This is ludicrous. How long can this continue before he realizes that this is right?/

He exhaled slowly, trying to bring some sense of calm into himself. Shadows flickered on the wall, the result of the constant traffic of Coruscant. The soundproof walls kept the noise out, but the resultant light that filtered through the blinds had an eerie quality to it.

Qui-Gon had apparently sped up the pace of his stroking, and images were flooding through to him now -- images of their two bodies, entwined together. He opened his eyes and stared into the darkness. Were these being sent to him intentionally? Why was this happening between them? He almost could believe that they were being drawn together somehow.

He sat up in bed and swung his legs over the side, unable to lie still any longer. He stood and paced the room a few times, cock jutting out in front of him like a beacon. He resisted the urge to touch himself, feeling the rush of sensations flow through him instead. He couldn't take much more of this.

/Damn Qui-Gon and his sudden allegiance to the Code./ At the most inconvenient moment possible, his master suddenly had begun to consider the rules of conduct for a Jedi. The irony of the situation was, of course, that Obi-Wan himself was suddenly the one in the position of encouraging the man to bend the rules, even blatantly disregard them.

He palmed open the door to his room, quietly cursing the man in the far chamber, cursing his stubbornness, his inability to see the obvious. The door to his master's room opened before he could raise his hand to the panel. Qui-Gon was sitting up on the bed, sheet tangled around him, staring at him helplessly,

Obi-Wan stood for a long moment in the doorway, chest heaving, eyes blazing, cock pointing at the object of his desire most eagerly. He'd never felt this way, never before in his life. Even the desire he'd felt for Jema and Jalet, under the influence of various forms of clenasyn, paled in comparison. He needed this deep down in his soul.

He crossed the room as calmly as he could and sat on the bed by his master. Even in the dim light, he could tell the man's face was flushed. He couldn't resist pulling the sheet back, revealing the erection he couldn't get out of his mind since that night on Primale. It jutted up towards him, beckoning.

He grasped the thick shaft in his hand and slowly stroked upwards. Qui-Gon's eyes closed and he inhaled sharply. He made no move to stop Obi-Wan, but he still seemed quite hesitant.

/I have to go slow/, he thought. How strange, to be the aggressive one, the seducer. He'd never been this way before the enervating events of the past week, had always been the one to push groping hands away, or to disengage from too-passionate kisses before things went too far. Now here he was, pressing his lips to Qui-Gon's chest, circling a nipple with his tongue, teasing it to hardness, while stroking that heavy cock as luxuriantly as he could. Trying to arouse the man to the point of no return.

"Obi-Wan," he heard from a throaty voice above his ear. He flicked the nipple roughly with his tongue, and his jaw was suddenly caught in a strong hand and pulled up, eye level with Qui-Gon.

The man looked as if he might cry.

"Obi-Wan, this is not something to take lightly. Once we start down this path, it will change our relationship forever. My duty and responsibility is to train you to be a knight. We must be mindful of that, regardless of what we feel."

Obi-Wan swallowed, nodding his head as best he could in the man's grasp.

"I want this badly, as do you. But you must understand the risk you are taking. Our training bond is strong, and once we add physical intimacy to it, it will become even stronger. We will be forced to keep that secret, and it will not be easy. If we are discovered, the consequences could be dire. If this is more than you are willing to commit yourself to, then we should not take this step."

Obi-Wan exhaled slowly, realization flooding his senses with a bizarre mixture of relief and anguish. "Qui-Gon, we have already taken this step." He paused, watching the man's face. "I realize now that I made a decision that profoundly affected you, and that was immensely stupid and selfish of me. I had no idea what might happen."

There was only confusion on Qui-Gon's face for a long moment. Obi-Wan dipped his head to swallow his erection, hoping that sense memory would be sufficient to explain what Obi-Wan himself could not seem to put into words.

Qui-Gon cried out sharply at the unexpected move, hips bucking up off of the bed. Obi-Wan tried his best to replicate their encounter from Thirdnight, using his hands and his teeth and his tongue. The bond between them was flaring with passion, guilt, and confusion. Then a flicker of recognition, followed by a sudden sharp gasp.

"That was you, that night?"

Obi-Wan let the head of Qui-Gon's cock slip from between his lips on an upward stroke. He sat up, suddenly feeling vulnerable. His voice barely registered on his own ears. "Yes... I'm so sorry." Obi-Wan dropped his chin, closing his eyes. Hands were suddenly sliding around the back of his neck and pulling him up, and his lips were crushed in a bruising kiss.

"Oh, it was you -- I wanted it to be you so badly." He was kissed again before he could respond, and this time reciprocated, tongue standing its ground and battling back fiercely.

Several emotions flooded him at once: relief, desire, confusion, apprehension. "What about you, Qui-Gon? I didn't give you a choice. Do you want this, with me?"

The blue eyes that held his gaze were full of emotion. "Until this moment, it did not matter what I wanted. I was even prepared to be separated from you, if that would ensure your future as a Jedi." He pulled Obi-Wan to him in a hug, stroking the younger man's back reassuringly. "I was searching for the strength to say no to you, to not give in to my desire. I was determined not to let you seduce me, though it would have been unbelievably difficult."

Obi-Wan smiled tentatively into his chest and tightened his arms around his master's body, listening to the man's heartbeat as he spoke. A question was lingering on his lips, something he was afraid to ask.

"Is this some sort of... deeper bond, beyond our training bond?"

Qui-Gon laughed softly. "No, Obi-Wan, it's not. Those have to be formed consciously."

"Then what have we been feeling? What has been waking me every time you get horny?" He flashed a playful grin.

"We both desired each other, but we responded by burying those feelings and shielding from each other. On a subconscious level, I knew what happened that night, but I... I think that what has happened is that we both subconsciously were reaching out to each other. Once we... consummate this physically and stop shielding from each other, that will stop. Now I understand why this has been so difficult, for both of us. I couldn't fight it because it was already there..." His voice trailed off and they were silent for a moment.

"Do you still want this, Qui-Gon? Do you want me? Is it too late to...?" He couldn't voice the rest of that thought, feeling pain rise in his throat like bile.

Qui-Gon squeezed him tighter. "No, it's not too late, but it would be difficult, and would require that we be separated for a while."

Obi-Wan shuddered slightly. Qui-Gon stroked his hair gently.

"And I do want this, love. It's just been quite sudden, that's all. Ten days ago, you were simply my apprentice, still a child in my eyes. Now I see you as a friend, as a man, as someone I desire emotionally and physically."

"This has been sudden for me as well. Ten days ago, I had no idea that I was sexually attracted to men, let alone my master. My perspective has changed completely, and that cannot be undone." He sat up, taking Qui-Gon's hands in his own. "You will never simply be my master again. I will always look upon you with desire and love, and I wouldn't give that up for anything."

Qui-Gon smiled softly. "Remember, this is purely physical. We don't have to promise each other anything more than that we will be lovers. This doesn't have to be an exclusive relationship. Indeed, I don't think that it should be so until after you are no longer my apprentice."

"Qui-Gon, I can't even think about anyone else. Why would you want me to?"

The older man stroked his cheek in a now-familiar gesture of affection. "You are young, and do not need to be tied to anyone so soon. It wouldn't be fair to you, or to me. In addition, I do have quite a bit of power over you. We can't forget that inequity in our working relationship, lest it affect our personal relationship. If you were bound to me exclusively, you would only resent me for it, eventually. You would find ways to rebel, and we would only hurt each other in the process. We will be working together for many more years, and that relationship is still our priority."

Obi-Wan nodded. "I understand, I think. I can accept those terms." He rose to his knees and slid closer, cradling Qui-Gon's face in his hands, hovering centimeters from a kiss. "Have we talked enough? Can we fuck now?"

Qui-Gon pretended to look shocked, but his couldn't help laughing, eyes sparkling as Obi-Wan leaned forward to kiss him hard, pressing his back firmly into the wall. Obi-Wan himself was a force to be reckoned with, the object of his desire finally pressed beneath him and allowing his mouth to be ravaged mercilessly. His hand found Qui-Gon's rapidly rising erection and began stroking it. Suddenly there were hands on his chest, pressing him back, onto the bed, and Qui-Gon was straddling his hips, holding him down.

The man's eyes gleamed as he simply stared down at his apprentice. Obi-Wan opened his mouth to protest, but one finger was pressed to his lips, along with one word, spoken in as low a voice as he'd ever heard from his master.

"Slow."


Over the next half hour, there were only a few parts of his body that weren't thoroughly tasted and teased by his master. Obi-Wan's youthful hormones were raging beneath his skin, but Qui-Gon seemed determined to make even sex a lesson in patience. By the time hot breath brushed the base of his erection, he was begging for mercy.

Qui-Gon complied, swallowing his cock in one swift movement, taking him in deeply, deeper than he thought possible, stroking, wet, hot...

He cried out as he climaxed, unable to hold back any longer. His hips were firmly held onto the mattress as his body convulsed. He sank down into the bed, boneless, still feeling shockwaves. He realized that he was shivering. His teeth were chattering embarrassingly, and he couldn't make it stop.

"I...I d-don't unders-stand. I'mm n-not cold-d."

Qui-Gon laughed and pulled him over onto his chest, so that he was draped across the man like a blanket. Hands stroked his back and lips grazed his forehead. The trembling finally ceased.

"What the hell was that?" he asked, lifting his chin with some effort.

Qui-Gon smiled. "Quite a compliment, that's what it was."

"Is that normal?" Obi-Wan cringed slightly, embarrassed. "I'm fairly new at this, you know."

"Normal, but unusual." Qui-Gon looked happier than Obi-Wan had ever seen him.

He leaned in for a kiss, tasting himself on his master's tongue -- a tongue that was soon doing unbelievable things to his mouth. He moaned softly, feeling his insides twist with pleasure. He drew back to lean on an elbow, dazed.

"Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

Qui-Gon flipped him onto his back effortlessly with a roguish grin. It was startlingly out of character. "Where did you learn to give head? For someone who was a virgin mere days ago, you gave me one of the best orgasms of my life, as I recall so vividly."

It was Obi-Wan's turn to feel smug. He smiled up at his lover, drinking in the blue eyes, the brown hair with streaks of silver falling down around the man's face.

"It was a birthday I'll never forget, that's certain." He paused for a moment, and Qui-Gon settled beside him, head propped up on one hand while the fingers of the other began tracing figures on his chest. "Are you sorry that you weren't my first lover?"

Qui-Gon didn't seem surprised by the question. "No," he answered softly, "I'm not. First times are, in my opinion, vastly overrated. They're messy, awkward, and often painful." A fingertip was flicking one of his nipples lightly. "Are you sorry?"

"No, I guess not," he replied. "I wouldn't trade that night with Jema and Jalet for anything." He grinned. "I don't suppose I'll ever have so many sexual experiences in one night again."

"Nor could you, without chemical assistance," Qui-Gon added, grinning back. "You have to tell me more about it sometime. I'd like to hear the details."

"Really?"

A mischievous smile on that face that had always been so serious. "Yes, really."

"You'd like to hear the details of a threesome with telepathic twins?"

Qui-Gon's eyes widened slightly and he smiled even more. "All the details."

"Well, then."

"But not tonight. Tonight, I have other plans." The fingers headed south slowly, teasing him back to hardness. He grinned. Qui-Gon sighed melodramatically. "Youth is wasted on..."

"Don't say it," Obi-Wan warned with a grin. "Or do you truly wish to file a complaint?"

"Oh, I'm not complaining, love. I plan to put that to good use."

"Hmmm?" Obi-Wan closed his eyes and stretched, enjoying the sensation of being touched so intimately, of feeling so close to someone. It occurred to him that he'd like to get closer still.

He opened his eyes and turned Qui-Gon's face towards his with his hand. "Do you have anything we could use for...?" He found himself blushing suddenly, unable to complete the sentence.

Qui-Gon grinned. "I think so." He kissed the younger man again before slipping out of bed and disappearing into the main room. He returned a few moments later with a bottle of massage oil in his hand. Setting it on the table by the bed, he stared at Obi-Wan for a long moment, smiling.

"Are you going to come back here and fuck me or not?" Obi-Wan tried his best to appear inviting, though he was a little nervous.

"No," Qui-Gon said softly, even as he stretched out on the bed next to Obi-Wan, kissing his throat, stroking his hands over his chest.

"No?" Obi-Wan moaned. "What do you mean, no?" Hands were stroking his cock firmly again. Qui-Gon kissed him tenderly.

"I am not going to fuck you tonight."

A thousands protests ran through his brain, but he couldn't voice any of them. /Why not?/ He wanted this so badly, wanted to feel closer, as close as possible. Something cool was pressed into his hand.

"You are going to fuck me."

Obi-Wan blinked in surprise. Somehow, that thought had not occurred to him before now. All of his fantasies had featured Qui-Gon as the top.

"What?"

The bottle was taken from his hand. A moment later, a slick hand was stroking his erection, the wet friction turning his brain inside out.

"But... I... you..." What was he trying to say?

"Obi-Wan, I want you to be in control of this. That means you're on top. At least this time." Qui-Gon rolled onto his back, pulling Obi-Wan over him gently. His knees fell open wide, exposing himself to his lover.

"Oh, like this?" Obi-Wan felt like a virgin all over again. He hadn't thought about the variety of positions in which one could be penetrated anally. This was one that hadn't occurred to him before.

"Well, like this, really." Qui-Gon's ankles were on his shoulders. Their cocks rubbed together slightly. "You can get deeper that way."

Obi-Wan was simultaneously stunned, embarrassed, and excited. He wasn't sure how to proceed. /This is awkward/, he thought, staring down at Qui-Gon's naked body beneath him. /He's my master./

Ah. That was it. He felt uncomfortable being in charge, in control, because that wasn't his typical role in their partnership. But Qui-Gon was putting him in control of this situation, quite literally. His earlier fear, expressed to Jalet that last night on Primale, had been that Qui-Gon would never be able to treat him as an equal in bed. But, of course, that was exactly what the man was trying to do.

/Well, then./ He smiled, softly at first. The smile slowly turned into a rather wicked grin. Qui-Gon shifted beneath him, watching the younger man's face curiously. He slid down on the mattress, moving out of the position Qui-Gon had so carefully put him in.

"What are you... ohhhh, Force, yes..."

Obi-Wan's tongue traced a wet trail down the underside of his master's rapidly hardening cock. He closed his mouth around one of the man's balls, swirling his tongue lightly and sucking gently. He released it and repeated the action on the other one, inhaling the man's scent deeply, impressing it on his memory.

Qui-Gon was moaning incoherently and clutching the sheets frantically in an attempt to keep control. Obi-Wan let his tongue wander further south, lapping at the stretch of skin behind his balls, feeling the body beneath him quiver with need in response. He kept moving lower, flicking the tip of his tongue lightly across his master's opening. Then he blew softly.

"Oh, gods, yes... please..." A note of surprise in that voice.

Obi-Wan smiled smugly to himself. Just the reaction he'd been hoping for. He let his tongue swirl lazily around the area before pressing the tip of his tongue into that tight hole slowly, teasingly. He began thrusting in and out slightly, feeling the muscle there loosen. Qui-Gon was whimpering above.

There was something about rimming that fascinated him, he realized. It was the most intimate way he could imagine pleasuring someone, and something about having his tongue there -- he was rock-hard from the thought, from the feel of it all. From the way Qui-Gon was shuddering with sheer pleasure beneath him. From the way the skin just inside the man's body felt on his tongue.

He used his hands to spread the cheeks of the man's ass farther apart, shifting his hips up to allow him greater access. He plunged his tongue in as deep as it would go, pressed his lips down to skin, and sucked slightly, wriggling his tongue, thrusting deeper, jaw aching from the effort, his own cock achingly hard against the sheets beneath him.

Qui-Gon cried out sharply, and for a moment, Obi-Wan worried that it was all over.

"Inside me... please... before..."

All he needed to hear. He slid to his knees, pressed the tip of his still-oiled cock against the wet entrance, and pressed forward slowly. Qui-Gon hissed beneath him, but didn't tense up at all. Obi-Wan pressed on as slowly as he could bear. Qui-Gon was breathing tightly, clearly uncomfortable. It had apparently been a while for him.

At last, fully sheathed in his master's body, Obi-Wan pulled Qui-Gon's ankles back up to his shoulders, kissing his calves softly, watching the man's face. He took the flagging erection in hand and stroked it, bringing it back to attention. Qui-Gon opened his eyes.

"Sorry about that. I forgot how... it's been a while since..." He grinned, strangely embarrassed.

Obi-Wan smiled back, still stroking softly. He pulled out a little and pushed back in slowly, holding onto the other man's calves to balance. The tightness and heat of his master's body were breathtaking. He repeated the motion, savoring the feeling.

Qui-Gon moaned beneath him. "Kiss me."

Obi-Wan began thrusting in earnest, leaning forward and placing his hands on either side of Qui-Gon's shoulders. The man's knees were hooked over his shoulders now, and he was bent nearly in half. /Heels over head in love./ A joke he'd heard once, years ago, came flooding into his mind, and he finally got it.

He hovered above his master for a moment, watching his face as he thrust in and pulled out as slowly as he could stand. Qui-Gon's eyes were glazing over, and he bit his lower lip. A brush past his prostate made him cry out again, tossing his head back.

Obi-Wan caught his mouth in a kiss, pressing his tongue past flushed lips, thrusting in time with his other movements. Qui-Gon's arms wrapped around him, reaching down to clutch his ass, pulling in him harder, deeper.

He heard a muffled word and broke the kiss. "Hmmm?"

"Harder."

"Like this?" He pushed up and braced his hands on either side of the man's head, thrusting harder.

"Oh, yes, more... harder... please."

He sped up the pace, feeling his own control slipping. Sweat was dripping down his back, and he could hear the sound of skin slapping against skin as he pounded his master into the mattress beneath him. He focused on stroking that sensitive spot inside on each thrust in, shifting his hips slightly to do so.

It felt amazing to be in control like this.

"Do you like it hard like this?" he asked, his voice strangely rough.

"Oh, yes, Obi-Wan..."

"You like being fucked, don't you?" His voice was barely audible through his own heaving breaths.

"You… have no idea..."

"You like a hard cock... in your ass... you like being fucked hard..." Obi-Wan panted, reeling out of control. He distantly wondered where this was coming from. He'd probably be mortified in the morning that he'd said these things, but he couldn't help it. Qui-Gon didn't seem to mind at all.

"Oh, yes, like that, keep doing that, keep fucking me like that, right there..."

He stopped hearing the words, though he knew they were still being spoken. He suddenly felt Qui-Gon's presence in his mind, filling his mind as he was filling the other man's body, touching him intimately in ways he couldn't have imagined before, touching...

They came together, loudly, spilling out their emotions, their shared desire and tension. He couldn't tell where he ended and Qui-Gon began, suddenly wasn't sure who was penetrating whom... he could feel himself inside his master, as if he were the one being penetrated, as well as... Colors, mostly blues and greens, filled his field of vision.

When he opened his eyes he was still inside Qui-Gon's body, and found that he still didn't have the strength to move. He could only grunt softly.

"Can you translate that into Basic?" whispered a hoarse voice below.

"Wow," he managed to squeeze out of his throat. He gathered his strength and pushed his body up and to the side, now-limp penis slipping from its warm sheath. He managed to flop onto his back beside Qui-Gon, who had yet to move himself.

"Wow," the man repeated softly.

"What was that, some sort of mind-fuck?"

Qui-Gon laughed softly. "Yes, I suppose so. I forget you've never made love to a Jedi before. There are several tricks I'll have to let you in on."

"I look forward to learning, master." He managed a grin, turning his head toward the older man. They were nose to nose. Qui-Gon kissed him tenderly.

"I have to admit there's not much I have to teach you that you haven't already mastered." He smiled. "Anything that involves a tongue..." He half-moaned and closed his eyes, as if recalling details.

"I'm a quick study. And you taste good." Obi-Wan snuggled closer, wrapping his arms around the older man, nestling his head against his shoulder. "We're all sticky."

"I like it that way," Qui-Gon sighed. "I like to drift off to sleep like this, smelling of sex."

"Then we'll have to make a habit of it, won't we?"


Sunlight crept across the floor slowly. Qui-Gon could feel it gaining ground, crawling across the cool tile, up the side of the bed, and finally, no matter how much he resisted, sliding under his eyelids. He blinked slowly, the events of the night pouring back into his consciousness. He wrapped his arms around the sleeping padawan snuggled against him.

This was not going to be easy.

He took a deep breath, calming himself as best he could. They were going to have to be careful, and to keep this a secret as long as possible. Their only hope of not being separated was to prove to the Council that this new facet of their relationship would not interfere with Obi-Wan's training. By the time they were outed, it would be clear that this had only made them a stronger team.

Unless, of course, it didn't. There was always that possibility, as much as he wanted to ignore it.

/Yoda would probably castrate me for this. At least he's of legal age./

Barely. He glanced down at Obi-Wan's face. The sunlight played across his beautiful features lightly, then touched his hair, making it glow softly.

Qui-Gon smiled. /I am lost, aren't I?/

This was not going to be easy at all.


FIN

This story archived at http://www.queerasjedi.net/emma/viewstory.php?sid=68