Collision by Emma Grant
Summary:

Harry Potter/Star Wars Crossover! Co-written with Littlesnitch.

After a dueling accident, Draco Malfoy finds himself in a very strange place.


Categories: Other slash pairings, Star Wars, Other, Harry Potter Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Draco Malfoy
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5027 Read: 132880 Published: 08/11/2007 Updated: 08/11/2007
Chapter 6 by Emma Grant
Author's Notes:
This part written by Littlesnitch.  Originally posted here.
Draco followed Anakin out of the dining area into the hall.

“That was the dining room,” Anakin said walking briskly forward, waving a negligent hand back the way they had come.

“Thanks, I figured that for myself,” Draco said having to speed his pace to keep up with the taller boy.

Anakin turned and flashed a smile at him that made Draco slow, his breath catch. He may be a boor, but he certainly is cute. He had to hurry more to keep up.

The hall they were in opened into a large…no, huge room, tiled in white and blue with windows stretching far above them. The sun was tinted orange and red through the multi-colored glass and made the room warm. Anakin stopped near the middle and began rattling off rooms, pointing to doors and halls radiating out.

“Junior Training Hall, Council Antechamber, Jedi Library,” he paused and looked directly at Draco. “Boring!”

“Indeed,” Draco said as he craned his neck looking around the room.

“Okay, listen,” Anakin said, stepping close to Draco. “I know you don’t want a babysitter and I don’t want to be one. Why don’t we do something that’s a little more...” Anakin glanced around the room but no one seemed to be paying any attention to them. He whispered into Draco’s ear, quietly, anyway. “Fun,”

The back of Draco’s neck tingled and a shiver went down his spine as he looked into the boy’s eyes.

Draco licked his lips. “What did you have in mind?”

Anakin grinned at him. “You like flying?”

Draco just stared at him. That was not what he thought he would say next. Okay, he really had no idea what he was going to say next but it certainly wasn’t if he liked flying.

“Of course I do,” he finally said taking a step back. “I am the best flyer in my school.” He raised his chin in the air.

Anakin’s grin broadened. “Good,” he said. “I’m the best in my school, too.” He grabbed a handful of Draco’s sleeves and pulled him down one of the halls.

++++++++


“What is that?” Draco said, staring at what appeared to be a shiny floating carriage with two seats behind a half-glass shell.

“I thought you said you were a good flyer,” Anakin said as he hopped into one of the seats and began pressing buttons. Lights flickered around him and he smiled, apparently lost in the delight of the moment like a child with a new toy.

“I…I am,” Draco said as he ran his hand along the carriage. It was cool and smooth to the touch but vibrated with an inner power that was intoxicating. “But my school has nothing like this,” he whispered to himself.

“Well, come on Draco, get in then,” Anakin looked at him. “Get in.”

Draco eyed the craft and young man within. “Come on, Draco,” Anakin’s voice cracked. “Trust me,” he said and reached a hand out toward him.

Hesitating only a moment, Draco took the hand and leapt into the seat beside him. He couldn’t keep the smile from his face as the other boy squeezed his hand and laughed.

“You are going to love this,” Anakin said and pushed the handles in front of him forward. Draco screamed as he was pushed back hard into his seat and carriage rapidly moved forward, Anakin whipping it about as he headed toward an opening and the darkening orange sky.

“What do you call this thing?” Draco screamed through the air.

“A speeder!” yelled Anakin and Draco clung tightly to the chair as they sped out into the sky.
This story archived at http://www.queerasjedi.net/emma/viewstory.php?sid=54