[ - ] starstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: In the aftermath of Sherlock's death, John Watson and Greg Lestrade take comfort in each other. But of course, Sherlock isn't really dead, so this is all about to get complicated. (John/Greg, John/Sherlock, Greg/Sherlock, and John/Greg/Sherlock)
Rated: Adult
Categories: Sherlock (BBC) Characters: Greg Lestrade, John Watson, Sherlock Holmes
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 59086 Read: 275910
Published: 03/18/2013 Updated: 03/18/2013
Story Notes:

♥ Last spring I offered a fic in the lubricus fundraising auction and drinkingcocoa bid an truly ridiculous amount of money to win it. (THANK YOU!!) She requested a fic featuring her OT3 of John/Sherlock/Lestrade. I must admit that it took some time for me to get to the point that I was ready to bring Lestrade into my beloved OTP, but she convinced me, and I'm now in love with Greg Lestrade (and maybe a little bit with Rupert Graves too...) Cocoa's feedback and insight have been invaluable during the process of writing this. She has not only been very patient with me, but she's also been a beta and a muse and in many ways a collaborator. She has a very clear idea about who Lestrade is and how he should be portrayed, and I did my very best to write him exactly as she sees him. I hope this fic is exactly what you wanted, sweetie!
♥ Thanks also to freckles42 for her feedback and for Brit-picking, and also for agreeing to beta another WIP so soon after the last one

Alternate links: On AO3 | On LJ

Originally posted to LJ and AO3 between 8/1/12 and 10/31/12.

1. Beginning by Emma Grant [ - ] starstarhalf-star (1404 words)

2. Shift by Emma Grant [ - ] (6345 words)

3. Yours by Emma Grant [ - ] (3898 words)

4. Politics by Emma Grant [ - ] (4880 words)

5. Truth by Emma Grant [ - ] (5479 words)

6. Breaking by Emma Grant [ - ] (5104 words)

7. Present Tense by Emma Grant [ - ] (5821 words)

8. Time by Emma Grant [ - ] (5077 words)

9. Three by Emma Grant [ - ] (7152 words)

10. Obvious by Emma Grant [ - ] (4391 words)

11. Triangle by Emma Grant [ - ] (6369 words)

12. Epilogue by Emma Grant [ - ] (3166 words)