- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted:November 19, 2005
scarch86 drew art for this! (NWS)

Link: My LJ

"It took the other boy ever so long to figure it out," Myrtle simpered. "Almost all the bubbles were gone." She batted her ghostly eyelashes and leaned against Harry's shoulder.

Harry winced, uncertain precisely why this was making him so uncomfortable. Myrtle was just a ghost, after all. She'd seen tons of boy bits, probably. George still teased Fred about the time she'd popped up through the urinal in the third floor boys' bathroom. He'd pissed all over her face before he looked down and saw her. She'd apparently been quite cross about it afterwards. Fred refused to talk about the incident to this day.

"Well, thanks," he said, trying not to squirm. Even though he couldn't feel Myrtle pressing against him, she was a bit too close for comfort. "I suppose I'll just… go now."

"Don't be in such a hurry," Myrtle pouted. Her lips twisted into a smirk as she moved to hover right in front of him, so close he had difficulty focusing.

"What are you doing?" he asked the one large eye swimming in front of his face.

"Don't mind me," she trilled, then sank into the water right through the bubbles, disappearing from view.

"Myrtle?" he asked. There was no response. Perhaps she'd gone.

And then he felt it -- it was as if someone had turned on a jet of water and aimed it right at his crotch. He was stunned into immobility for a moment, not certain what was happening. The Prefect's Bath was a new experience for him, after all. Perhaps he'd accidentally turned on the whirlpool feature.

But there weren't bubbles rising to the surface anywhere else. Now that he thought about it, the jet was pretty much enclosing just his penis -- and he had to admit it felt rather nice.

It wasn't until he had a full-on erection that he put two and two together.

"Myrtle!" he shrieked, brushing bubbles aside and staring down. Sure enough, there she was, translucent face in his lap. And bobbing up and down. "Oh god," he whimpered, letting his thighs fall apart.

This was insane. He should splash or shout, or make a fuss, or something else to stop her, but fuck it felt good. Not quite what he'd imagined a blow job feeling like, but definitely an improvement over his hand. It was like hot water rolling over his skin, with just enough pressure in the right places to make his eyes cross.

He doubted this was the first time Myrtle had done this. He wondered briefly if she'd done it to Cedric as well. Was that what the little gleam in his eye had meant when he'd given Harry the hint about the egg?

The pressure increased and Harry groaned, sinking down into the water a little more. He couldn't bear to look down -- he wasn't sure he wanted to see Myrtle's lips stretched around his cock. God, he hoped she didn't think this meant something. He saw more of her than he'd prefer already.

The motion of the water sped up, and his fingers scrabbled against the tile. Despite George's bragging, he couldn't imagine how the real thing could be any better. This was amazing, made more amazing by the fact that he wasn't even touching himself. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried not to make any noise. If he said her name when he came, she'd never let him forget it, he was sure.

He clenched his teeth together instead, risking a glance down just in time to see his spunk shoot right through Myrtle's head before disappearing into the depths of the bath.

Myrtle reappeared above the surface of the water, giggling. "You did that faster than the other boy, too."

"Well, I'm only… I mean… He's a bit older than me," Harry panted. He felt himself blush, to his horror.

Myrtle held up one hand, her thumb and forefinger about two inches apart. "And a little bigger, too."

Harry's jaw fell open, but he didn't know what to say in response to that.

"Sweet dreams, Harry," Myrtle trilled, winking lasciviously before sailing through the air to the nearest toilet and disappearing with a splash.

Harry stared after her for a moment, simultaneously horrified and exhilarated. He just hoped the Twins never found out about this. They'd really take the piss if they ever learned he'd been deflowered by Moaning Myrtle.

FIN