- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted: January 30, 2005

As usual, jedirita's comments made a huge difference in this fic!

Links: My LJ and Pornish_Pixies

+++++

 

Someone parted the bed curtains, inflicting the harsh light of day on Harry's eyes.  He burrowed even further under the duvet.  "Go away."

 

The mattress dipped, but his visitor didn't make a sound.  Harry kept his eyes squeezed shut. 

 

Then the mattress dipped on the other side too, leaving little doubt now in his mind as to who was sitting with him.  Harry sighed. "I know you both mean well, but please... not now."

 

"Harry--"

 

"I don't want to talk about it," Harry spat, rolling onto his side and away from the sound of Hermione's voice.  "I don't want to think about it.  I just want to sleep."

 

"You've been in bed all day."  Harry could hear a hint of exasperation in Ron's voice.  "All week, actually. We just... we're worried about you."

 

"You weren't the only one who cared about Sirius.  We miss him too."

 

"People keep asking about you.  We don't know what to tell them."

 

Harry pressed his face into the pillow and pulled the duvet over his head.  Didn't he just say that he didn't want to talk about this? 

 

Several minutes of silence passed.  Harry began to wonder if his friends were going to sit on his bed until he agreed to talk to them.  Fine; let them sit.  He could wait them out.

 

He finally heard a deep sigh, followed by the dipping of the mattress as Hermione slid under the duvet and spooned behind him, wrapping an arm around his waist.  She pressed her forehead against his shoulder.

 

Harry froze, shocked that she'd just climbed into his bed.  He only had pyjama bottoms on, after all.  Her arm was outside the duvet, but he could feel her body pressed against him from behind.  It was just... weird.

 

After a tense moment, he realized she wasn't going to leave.  She wasn't going to talk to him, or nag him to get up.  She was just going to lie there with him, quietly keeping him company. 

 

The mattress shifted again and Ron slid under the duvet as well.  Harry felt himself tense even more.  The dormitory beds were small, even for three people lying on their sides.  Ron was so close Harry could feel warm breath against his forehead.  Ron shifted even closer and draped an arm over Harry and around Hermione.

 

Harry held his breath, not sure if he was comfortable with this.  It was nearly a claustrophobic feeling, being pressed between the bodies of his two best friends.  He'd never been this close to anyone.  People had given him quick hugs every now and then, but no one had ever held him -- not like this

 

But… it wasn't bad, he thought.  It was nice. Comforting, even.

 

Ron sighed and Harry felt a tickle across his scalp.  He felt Hermione scoot a bit closer, her arm tightening around his chest.  He was warm, and surprisingly comfortable.  He exhaled, feeling himself relax as he did.

 

They lay there together for a long time.  Harry drifted to sleep and awakened again, then nestled his head under Ron's chin.  Ron smelled of woodsy soap and something else Harry couldn't place.  He was warm, and being so close to him made Harry feel safe.  Hermione wriggled behind him and slid her arm under the duvet. 

 

She must be cold, Harry thought.  Hermione's cool fingers pressed against his bare chest. 

 

And then he was suddenly, painfully aware of how tightly she was pressed against him.  The dampness of her breath cooled his bare skin.  He could feel her breasts smashed against his back.  One of her feet slid between his, tangling their legs together.

 

He'd honestly never thought about Hermione in a sexual way before -- she had been more like a sister to him.  But her breath on his shoulder and her hand on his skin, warming now... it was making him think about things he hadn't thought of before.

 

He slowly moved his hand from where it had been resting against his side and covered her hand with it, pressing her fingers more firmly into his skin.  She stirred, though he couldn't tell if she was asleep or awake.  Her hand slipped just a little, taking his with it.  He realized that her fingers were just centimeters away from brushing against one of his nipples, and the very thought of that happening was making him feel very warm indeed.

 

Hermione's lips pressed against his shoulder in a soft, dry kiss that sent a shiver through him.  Awake, then.  He pushed her fingers down a bit so that they brushed across the instantly erect nipple.  He didn't expect anything more to happen, but her fingers began to move, tracing the small nub.

 

Ron shifted then and Harry felt himself flush.  He was half-erect, Hermione was kissing his shoulder and stroking his chest, and Ron was lying just centimeters away.  It was naughty, exciting, and completely unfair, of course.  Ron was probably asleep, though. Harry risked a peek.

 

Ron was staring at him, a strange expression on his face.  Harry's eyes widened and he blushed even more, uncertain what to say.  Sorry, mate just didn't seem to cut it.

 

Ron studied Harry's face for a moment and then his eyes darted down to watch Hermione's fingers fondling Harry's chest.  And then Ron did something completely unexpected: he took Hermione's hand and pushed it down.  Down Harry's chest, trailing over his belly, and ever further down, excruciatingly slowly -- never tearing his gaze from Harry's. 

 

Harry remained as still as he could possibly manage.  He was mildly shocked that Hermione hadn't yet pulled her hand away, that she was letting Ron direct her hand to--

 

Ron pushed Hermione's hand under the waistband of the pyjama bottoms and helped her fingers wrap around Harry's cock.  Harry felt Hermione press her face against his shoulder, hot and a little damp.  He wondered if she was as embarrassed as he was.  But then Hermione squeezed Harry's prick, and Harry nearly bit his tongue.  Ron wrapped his hand around Hermione's and pulled.  It was all Harry could do not to make a sound, not to move, not to freak out at the very idea that Ron was showing Hermione how to wank him.    

 

He wanted to close his eyes, to just feel and not think.  He didn't need to think about what was happening, because he knew it was a bad idea -- a horrible idea, really -- but he didn't want it to stop.  Ron's blue eyes twinkled, and his lips turned upwards in a small smile.  Harry couldn't look away.  Ron's hand disappeared and Hermione continued stroking Harry's cock slowly, almost hesitantly.  Harry wondered if she'd done this before.  Maybe even with Ron in a dark corridor when they were on prefect duty, or on the sofa in the common room, late at night, after Harry had gone to bed.   

 

Harry exhaled, feeling a pang of something he couldn't identify.

 

Ron shifted again, closer to Harry, watching his face.  "Faster," he whispered.  Hermione's movements sped up, and Harry bit his lip to keep from moaning.  They settled into a rhythm -- Hermione stroking, Ron staring, holding Harry's gaze, and Harry trying to stay as still as possible.  The urge to rock into Hermione's hand was strong, but Ron was close to him and Harry was embarrassed enough that Ron was watching.   

 

Hermione shifted her position and whispered into Harry's ear.  "Is this okay?"  Harry turned to look at her.  She wore an expression he'd never seen before: her cheeks were flushed, her hair was tousled about her face, and her eyes were so dark they were nearly black.  She smiled, and then she kissed him.

 

It was the sort of kiss he'd only heard about.  Her tongue parted his lips and he opened up to her, whimpering before he could stop himself.  She'd certainly done that before.  She propped herself on an elbow and released him, still pulling casually at his erection. 

 

Harry felt movement beneath the duvet -- Ron was touching himself.  On impulse, Harry reached down and pried Hermione's fingers off of his own prick and wrapped them around Ron's.  Ron sucked in a breath at the touch.  Harry covered her hand with his own and pulled, twisting a bit at the head, helping her touch Ron just as he liked to be touched.  His fingers occasionally brushed velvety skin, hot and smooth, and different from his own.  He entwined his fingers with Hermione's, reluctant to let go. 

 

Ron's pupils were dilated, making his eyes large and dark.  Little beads of sweat had appeared on his forehead, and his breathing sped up.  Harry smiled at him, unable to help himself.  He'd never seen Ron like this -- he'd never seen anyone like this, really.

 

Ron pressed his hips forward, as if trying to arch into their hands, and his cock brushed against Harry's.  They both caught their breath, startled at the thrill they'd felt just from that brief contact.  Hermione leaned over Harry to kiss Ron, and then she did something Harry didn't expect: she pushed her hips against Harry's from behind, pushing him even closer to Ron, and then she pushed Harry's hand away and took both their cocks in hand. 

 

Ron sucked in a breath and closed his eyes; apparently he'd finally reached a point where he couldn't look Harry in the eye.  It felt good, Harry had to admit, but it was also very weird.  Hermione's hand moved, stroking them both at once.  Soft hot skin slid together, and they both groaned at the same time.  Harry draped his arm around Ron, for lack of a better place to put it.  Ron's free hand was clenching the duvet.  Hermione was panting from her efforts, her position awkward. 

 

Harry closed his eyes, unable to focus on Ron any longer at such a close distance.  He could feel Ron's hot breath against his cheek, could feel the other boy's nose bump against his, could feel the heat radiating from his body.  He could smell both of them, their arousal mingling and building. 

 

Something brushed across his lips.  Harry moved without thinking then, capturing Ron's mouth with his own.  He felt Ron trembling against him, so he pulled their chests together as best he could.  Ron's lips parted beneath his and Harry felt the tip of a tongue press into his mouth. 

 

He was lost then – he didn't let himself think that snogging one of his best mates while the other pulled them both off was out of the ordinary.  Ron moaned into his mouth and Harry felt the vibration of it deep in his belly.  Harry's face was rough, but Ron kissed him back with no apparent concern for stubble.  

 

Hermione's hand worked frantically between them, pushing Harry to the edge of coming.  He pressed his forehead against Ron's, panting, trying not to make too much noise.  Ron's hand slid between them to join Hermione's.  Harry couldn't tell which of them was touching him, and he didn't care; he only felt -- intensely.

 

Ron made a strangled sound, and then Harry felt a splash against his belly.  By the time he realized what had happened, he was coming too.  He dug his fingernails into Ron's shoulder and pressed his face into the pillow beneath him to muffle his moan.  It was unlike anything he'd experienced before -- more intense, more pleasurable.  

 

Hermione released them and Harry rolled onto his back, eyes still clenched shut.  He could hear Hermione and Ron panting on either side of him.  The realization of what they had done crashed down on Harry.  He opened his eyes and stared at the canopy.  He and Ron had... and Hermione had...  well, she hadn't... 

 

Feeling guilty, he turned to look at her. Hermione bit her lip and glanced at Harry and Ron in turn.  Ron blew out a breath, propping himself up on an elbow. 

 

Harry sighed and covered his face with his hands.  He had no idea how he should feel about this.  What would happen now?   How far was he willing to take this?  Several possibilities popped into his mind, each of them making him blush more than the last.  He had no idea he was so perverted.

 

He dropped his hands and smiled up at both of them.  "Well?"

 

"Well," Hermione repeated.

 

"Well," Ron whispered staring at her. She was strangely beautiful like this: hair in disarray, face flushed and sweaty, clothing rumpled.

 

"I… I think it's your turn," Harry whispered.

 

Hermione grinned and pulled the bed curtains tightly shut.

 

FIN