- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted:  October 17, 2004

This is set seven years before Left My Heart, though it stands alone. This was intended to be the Inaugural fic for the new hp_rimming community, but I didn't quite get it finished in time... Thanks to jedirita and mooncharm for the quick betas!

Links: On the hp_rimming community | On the pornish_pixies community

"Longbottom," Draco muttered, not looking up from his Arithmancy homework.

"Malfoy," Neville replied. He sat across from Draco and folded his hands before him on the table, just in the line of Draco's sight. Waiting.

Draco smiled and kept his gaze on the parchment in front of them. Neville would wait as long as Draco made him. Gryffindors were like that. Draco worked out two more problems before he finally put his quill down and looked up.

Neville was staring at him. "Meet me tonight?"

Draco raised an eyebrow. "You get another package or something?"

Neville nodded, a toothy smile spreading across his face. He'd come out to his uncle over the summer and the man had decided it was his avuncular duty to mentor his nephew in exploring the wonderful world of gay sex. He'd sent Neville packages full of porn magazines every few weeks by owl, each containing photographs of hot young wizards doing all manner of strange and kinky things to each other. These things were described in explicit detail in the text, and every time a new package arrived, Neville wanted to experiment. He'd been shy about it at first, but enthusiasm eventually overcame his lack of confidence. Draco found the whole situation a bit strange. He'd certainly benefited from the attention of Neville's perverted uncle, though.

"I promise you'll like it," Neville whispered, grinning. It was an expression Draco rarely saw on his face when they weren't alone. "The usual place, at midnight." He rose and walked away.

Draco's eyes followed the other boy's form as he left the library. Neville wasn't the best looking boy in school by a long shot, and he wasn't particularly funny, or smart, or even good at magic. In fact, he was nothing like the sort of boy Draco thought about when he wanked in the shower. But Neville was the only other gay boy Draco knew of at Hogwarts -- with the exception of the ever-annoying Colin Creevey -- and he was just as insatiable as Draco.

It had started as a mutual acknowledgement of each other's sexual orientation at the end of sixth year. That had led to a strange sort of flirting and an eventual agreement to experiment with each other. Not long after they'd come back for seventh year, the fooling around had evolved into actual sex, mostly because of Neville's recent interest in pornography. It had all happened rather fast.

But it was just sex, of course. It was always "just sex" for Neville. Draco envied his lack of attachment some days.

He wondered what surprise Neville had in store. The last time there'd been a surprise, Neville'd learned a new sort of blow job technique from one of his magazines. They'd spent every night of the week after practicing it on each other.

Draco nearly grinned at the memory.

"Whatever you're plotting against Neville, you'd better forget about it, Malfoy."

"Shit," Draco whispered, starting at the proximity of the voice. Harry Potter had appeared out of nowhere and was standing beside his table, glaring. "Fuck off, Potter," Draco hissed, rolling his eyes. He picked up his quill again and slid the Arithmancy text closer. He really ought to be more careful. If anyone found out he was fucking Longbottom, his reputation would never recover.

Potter hadn't moved and was still glaring at him with those odd green eyes. "I mean it, Malfoy. Leave Neville alone."

It was on the tip of Draco's tongue to ask Potter if he was jealous, but he swallowed the words. Potter was the poster boy for heterosexuality, after all. Draco had an image burned into his retinas of Potter buggering Ginny Weasley on the floor of the Room of Requirement. He hadn't meant to walk in on them. He'd just been looking for a private place to wank off, and this door had appeared...

Potter leaned across the table. "Just because your father got himself acquitted over the summer doesn't mean you can get away with anything you like. I'll be watching you."

Draco's expression hardened, but he didn't reach for his wand. Potter was antagonizing him intentionally -- bringing up his father was something Potter knew would make Draco angry. It wasn't going to work this time, though. Hexing Potter in the library wasn't worth getting a detention and missing out on whatever adventure Neville had planned. Draco hated Potter, but he was horny, and that emotion seemed more important at the moment. "Hope you enjoy the view," he muttered, and returned to his homework.

Potter hovered menacingly for a few moments longer, and then walked away.




A few minutes after midnight, Draco pushed open the door of the disused classroom he and Neville had been meeting in. The other boy was already there, studying a magazine and absently rubbing at the erection tenting his trousers.

"Fucking hell, Longbottom, couldn't you wait for me?" Draco teased. Neville dropped the magazine and grinned at him. Draco spelled the door locked and crossed the room, shaking his head.

Neville leaned back against the teacher's desk. "Well?"

"Well what?" Draco removed his school robe and loosened his tie. He'd spent far too much time thinking about this in the last few hours, but he wasn't going to let Neville know that.

Neville looked thoughtful. "Trousers off."

Draco snorted, but complied. He had no idea why he let Neville take charge like this. Nor did he understand why it turned him on. He started to step out of his trousers, but Neville stopped him.

"No, that's fine -- leave them." He patted the desk he was leaning against. "Come here."

Draco shuffled towards him, feeling awkward with his trousers and boxers around his ankles. Neville kissed him and then turned him around to face the desk. "Bend over," he said.

Draco blinked at him in confusion. "This isn't new."

"Just do it," Neville replied, pulling his own robe off. He rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt and grinned.

Draco felt a little twist of arousal in his stomach. It disturbed him to feel this way around Neville, but he wasn't quite sure why. Every time they shagged, he told himself it was just about getting off -- mutual masturbation, Neville'd called it once. But sometimes it felt like something different altogether, and Draco wasn't sure how he felt about that. This was Longbottom, after all.

He folded his robe and placed it on the desk as a cushion, then bent over, bracing his torso on the desk with his forearms. He looked over his shoulder at Neville, and saw the other boy holding his wand. "What are you--"

"Trust me," Neville said, staring down at Draco's bare arse.

"Just watch where you point that thing," Draco muttered. Neville had proved to be quite proficient in casting sex-related spells, despite the fact that he couldn't properly transfigure a teacup into toadstool. Still, Neville with a wand in his hand always made Draco nervous.

Just as Draco began to relax, he felt the tip of Neville's wand press between his cheeks. He yelped and tried to scoot forward.

Neville's hand pressed into the small of his back. "Hold still, idiot. Can't you trust me, for once?"

"The last time I trusted you-- what the--?" He distinctly felt something hard press into his arse, and there was only one thing it could be.

"Elutus," Neville said, and Draco felt a strange tingling spread throughout his lower abdomen. It was odd, and almost pleasant, though he was loathe to admit it. He was still a little freaked out by the idea of sexual pleasure being associated with his arse, even after two months of practical experience. It just seemed... weird.

The wand was removed.

"What was that?" he gasped.

"It's a new spell I read about," Neville said. "It... erm... sort of cleans you out."

"Oh," Draco replied. He was sure his arse cheeks were turning pink. He wanted to ask why that was necessary, but wasn't sure he really wanted to know. Neville's hands were on Draco's hips, stroking. Draco forced himself to relax.

"You're going to like this," Neville said. His voice was coming from somewhere near Draco's arse. Draco twisted around to look. Neville was kneeling behind him, staring at Draco's backside with a strange expression on his face. He leaned forward and planted a kiss at the base of Draco's spine.

"I'd better," Draco mumbled. "I'm not very comfortable." He also felt vulnerable, standing here with only a shirt and tie on, shackled at the ankles by his own trousers, and with Neville staring longingly at his backside.

Neville's thumbs slid forward, and Draco's arse cheeks were firmly pulled apart.

Draco frowned, uncomfortable with this already. It was weird enough that Neville had ever touched him there at all, but now he was looking?

He felt something tickle at the top of the cleft of his arse. He was just about to ask what Neville was doing back there when he realized he was wet -- he could feel his skin cool as Neville's breath blew across it.

And that was when he realized Neville was licking him. In the crack of his arse. Draco buried his face in his cloak, hoping the rest of him wasn't turning the shade he knew his face was. Neville's tongue moved a little lower, flicking lightly on his skin, getting closer and closer to his arsehole.

He clenched his eyes shut, not sure whether to be disgusted or not. He couldn't believe this was happening!

Neville's tongue dipped ever lower, and Draco tried his best to stay still. He should tell Neville to stop, but he didn't want to. He didn't want to think about what would happen when Neville's tongue got to--

The tongue skipped down to lap at the soft skin just behind Draco's balls. He wasn't sure whether to feel relieved or disappointed, but he did relax into his robe a bit. Neville's tongue trailed over his balls, making him whimper, and then flicked across his perineum again -- long, lapping strokes that felt good, though he never would have guessed so. The licks were getting longer, and longer, and then the tip of Neville's tongue was tickling just below Draco's arsehole.

Draco clenched his robe tightly, trying to stay as still as possible. If he shifted his hips down just a little, Neville's tongue would be licking there, in a place he couldn't even think about except that the thought of what it might feel like was making him more aroused than he'd ever been in his life. He whimpered again, wanting it and not wanting it all at the same time. He was hard, his cock aching just from the idea of it.

Neville's tongue flicked lightly across his arsehole then -- oh my god -- and Draco was mortified and aroused and whimpering, all at once. The tongue stroked across his hole again and again, more firmly, and his knees began to shake.

Neville's sweaty hands slipped off his skin, then Draco felt his arse cheeks being pressed apart again, so hard it nearly hurt. He didn't care, though; Neville's tongue was back, circling his arsehole slowly. Draco pressed his forehead against the desk and tried very hard not to think about the fact that Neville was licking his arsehole, and he was enjoying it. It was weird, and gross, and perverted, and dirty, and fantastic.

He felt the tip of Neville's tongue push into him and he gasped. The tongue pressed in a little further, hard and yet soft, and wet, and wiggling. It pulled out and pressed in again, a little further this time. And again. And again, until Draco felt Neville's lips press a seal around his hole, in a bizarre sort of kiss.

He melted against the desk beneath him, cock aching between his legs. Neville was fucking him with his tongue -- there was no other way to describe it. His tongue moved in and out, and his lips pressed, and he was sucking Draco's arse...

Draco started pulling at his cock with one hand, struggling to remain standing. He was desperately glad for the cleaning spell now that Neville was licking inside him, literally eating him out, and Draco had never ever imagined people did things like this.

He could hear Neville making little moaning sounds -- he even felt the vibrations inside. He pulled at his dick faster, so close he could barely stand it. He made an incoherent sound into his cloak as he felt his balls tighten. Neville smashed his face into Draco's arse, pushing his tongue in as far as it would go, wiggling, and sucking, and...

Draco came all over the desk.

He kept his eyes closed until he was sure it was over, then pulled the cloak over his head, embarrassed. "Oh god," he mumbled, not sure if he could show his face or not.

Neville has just sucked his arsehole until he came, and he'd loved it. How could he ever look him in the eye again?

"Yeah," Neville said, breathless. "That was amazing."

Draco knew it was his turn to get Neville off, but he couldn't move. He had no idea how he should feel about this. "Sorry, Neville," he mumbled. "Give me a minute."

He felt Neville's hand on his back. "Erm... no need to worry."

Draco looked up to see Neville grinning and adjusting his trousers, which had a large wet spot in the front.

Draco pushed himself to standing and re-dressed, trying not to think about what had just happened. With any luck, Neville wouldn't mention it. Or expect him to reciprocate sometime. Draco wrinkled his nose. Cleaning spell or no, he wasn't sure he wanted to do that. He didn't think he could even bear to kiss Neville right now, considering where his mouth had just been.

Draco turned around and forced himself to smile. Neville was grinning in the mischievous way he always did after he'd made Draco come.

"See you tomorrow, then?"

Draco's relief was immediate. "Yeah," he said, grinning back. "Tomorrow."

Neville gathered up his magazines and muttered the spell to unlock the classroom door. He disappeared with a wink.

Draco felt oddly empty once he was alone again. He waited a few minutes and then made his way back to the dungeon, lost in thought.

FIN