- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted: September 1, 2005

Dubious con. Threesome. Possible squick Mild HBP spoilers. Where did this come from? I have no idea. Thanks to charlotteschaos for the late-night beta!

Link: On my LJ | Pornish Pixies

"Now, Malfoy."

It was funny, Draco always thought afterwards, how those two little words seemed to signify the sheer absurdity of the world. Everything was upside-down, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"I'm studying," he replied, not looking up from his Defense Against the Dark Arts text, which he'd been pretending to read for the last half hour.

"You said qualifications weren't important," Crabbe said. "You said the Dark Lord--"

"I know what I said," Draco spat.

"Now," Goyle repeated. The or else was no longer necessary.

Draco had learned long ago that there was no reasoning with either of them. They were large and stupid, and he didn't know how they managed to do any magic at all.

Draco stared at the page before him, his eyes sliding over a grisly picture of a severed gorilla hand, and hissed a curse under his breath. As if his day hadn't sucked enough already. He sighed and closed the book. Best to get it over with.

He followed them out of the common room, down the narrow staircase and along the corridor that led to the sixth year boys' dormitory. Blaise Zabini was stretched out on his bed reading a French fashion magazine. He took one look at the three of them and left the room without being asked.

Draco stopped beside Goyle's bed, clenching his fists. He waited until he heard the door close behind him before loosening his tie.

He always stripped quickly, efficiently -- no need to prolong any of it. He folded his clothes neatly and placed them on Goyle's trunk, and then waited. A large hand on his shoulder pushed him onto his knees, and another hooked under his chin, forcing him to look up.

This part didn't bother him any more, the looking. They liked to look at him, to pry his arse cheeks apart, to squeeze his balls almost to the point of pain, to see how far they could stretch his foreskin.

They were like mentally-impaired gorillas, really -- curious about his pale hairless body and unable to resist poking and prodding at him. He remained still and didn't flinch, not even when Crabbe pushed a dry thumb into his arse just because he liked the way it stretched around his finger. Crabbe's thumb twisted in him, a jagged nail scraping across the sensitive skin and making Draco wince.

Fortunately, their attention spans were short. Crabbe's grease-slicked cock pressed into him a minute later, thick and short. The pain was something he was used to now, and he had learned how to push back to alleviate it a bit, but it still felt like he was being speared. Goyle unfastened his trousers and pulled out his semi-hard prick.

They always remained clothed. Draco was glad for that.

He barely had time to get his mouth open before Goyle shoved the bulging head of his cock against Draco's lips. It swelled in his mouth, and he squeezed his eyes closed against the chalky-sour taste of smegma, trying to think of anything other than what he was doing.

He'd lost count of how many times they'd fucked him at both ends like this. It was ironic that his Dark Mark was so useless to him here, considering what it had cost him to get it. Crabbe and Goyle weren't impressed or intimidated. They were too stupid to care.

The burning in his arse eased as his body adjusted to the intrusion. Crabbe's stubby fingers clenched his hips, holding Draco still as he pounded into him. Goyle fucked his mouth, the head of his prick hitting the back of Draco's throat every third thrust. Draco kept his eyes closed.

It was nothing like that drunken fuck with Zabini in fifth year, when he'd had his first blow job, or the hours he'd spent last term snogging with Pansy in the common room, fingers pressed into her warm cunt until she whimpered and ground against his palm. Those memories were pleasant, but these -- these encounters always left him feeling cold, so cold he couldn't warm up for hours.

Goyle came into his mouth with no warning, and Draco struggled not to choke. He swallowed, willing his stomach to cooperate with him tonight. He'd vomited the first time, to his embarrassment.

Fucking Potter and his meddling. Draco had managed to keep Crabbe and Goyle in the dark and under his thumb for over five years, but no longer. We'll tell Snape, they'd said. We'll tell Dumbledore. He'd told them to fuck off.

Of course, he'd needed them in the end. More than his life was at stake, and this was just physical. The Dark Mark had hurt too, but it had been worth it.

Crabbe's pounding had become erratic, which meant he was close. He grunted as he came, pushing deep into Draco's arse and nearly collapsing onto his back. Draco heard Goyle chuckle as he backed away.

A moment later, his arse was loose and empty, and the coldness had seeped in so deep it made him shiver. Goyle circled behind him to stare at his gaping arsehole while Crabbe pulled his cheeks apart. Fingers were shoved inside him then, stroking and pressing while another hand reached around to pull at his limp prick.

Draco suppressed a groan. They'd made him come this way once -- accidentally, Draco was sure. Now they always tried to do it again. He wasn't sure if it was out of spite or sympathy, but they would give up when he didn't get hard.

The fingers were thick and rough, and the image of the severed gorilla hand floated to the surface of Draco's thoughts. The hands had magical properties highly valued by the dark wizards of Africa, the caption had said. The image of another hand altogether took its place in Draco's mind, its fingers also rough and cool. Draco shuddered.

They never said anything afterwards; they just closed up their trousers and left. Draco sat on the floor until the door closed, and then made his way to the bathroom. He was already sore, which didn't bode well for tomorrow.

The hot water ran over his skin, but it didn't wash Crabbe's fingers away. He opened his mouth and let the spray prickle his tongue, but the taste of Goyle remained.

And he was still cold.

Draco curled up in his sheets, shivering. It would be worth it, in the end. He would do it. He would kill Dumbledore, and the Dark Lord would respect him, reward him.

And the first thing he would do would be to kill Crabbe and Goyle.

Or maybe he'd hex them into gorillas, and test that severed hand theory for himself.

FIN