- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted: January 21, 2006

Warning: Sorta chan, but not really. Sorta het, too, but slash, really. This is either Crack or Slush, depending on how drunk you think I was when I wrote it.
Note: For the slushes mixers challenge . I chose: Remus/Draco, genderfuck, room of requirement. Not beta'd or proofread, per the rules of Slush fic.
Link: My LJ and on Slushes


 

+++++

"What are you doing here, Miss Halloway?" Professor Lupin asked, his eyes narrowing in the dim light of the corridor.

"I…" Draco replied, swallowing down his panic. "Nothing, Professor." He smoothed down the skirt that seemed much too short suddenly. Polyjuicing himself into one of the seventh year Gryffindor girls in an attempt to sneak into their common room undetected had been a brilliant idea -- two minutes ago.

Lupin folded his arms over his chest. "An hour past curfew, with a killer on the loose, no less." He shook his head, a stern expression on his face. His eyes, though -- those were twinkling, just a little bit.

Draco stared at him, confused. Was Lupin going to order him back to his common room, or what? That actually wouldn't be bad. Maybe Lupin would even escort him there. That would be handy, as Draco wasn't quite sure of the way. It wasn't as though he'd needed to go there in the two and half years he'd been at Hogwarts.

Lupin took a step closer and his eyes crinkled up even more. The corners of his mouth turned up just a little. Draco stared at his lips, mesmerized by the fact that they were right at eye level in the body he was in. In his own body, his head didn't even reach Lupin's chin.

"And right outside of this room, too," Lupin continued, leaning even closer. Draco took a step backward and hit a wall. "What a naughty girl you are."

And then something clicked in Draco's brain. His first thought was Ewww!, but his next thought was Professor Lupin's doing a student? Just his luck that he'd pluck a hair off the cloak of the bint who spread her legs for teachers.

And before he could think about how to extract himself from this awkward and unnerving situation, Lupin reached around him and touched the wall, and then pushed Draco through it.

He nearly stumbled. He was in a room, but one he'd never been in before. It was spacious, with a fire burning in a hearth on one wall and a large richly-decorated bed against another. He could feel Lupin's eyes on him -- on her -- but he didn't dare meet them.

Lupin crossed to him and wrapped his arms around Draco's female torso, cupping his breasts and nuzzling his neck. "That note you sent the other day… I've been thinking about it ever since."

Draco swallowed. Those lips grazing his skin felt nice, as long as he didn't think too hard about it. "Really?" he asked. His voice was breathy, which was probably good since he forgot to imitate Katie Holloway for a moment.

"I've been thinking about fucking you, about feeling you pressed against me, hot and wet--"

Draco couldn't help the sound that escaped his lips. He leapt forward, away from Lupin, and spun around.

"Anxious?" Lupin asked. He grinned and pulled his wand from his robe and waved it at Draco. The clothing melted away like so much smoke, leaving Draco naked and startled.

He looked down at Katie's body. He'd never seen a girl naked after all. She was fit, a little on the plump side, and -- he let one hand slide across his belly -- soft. One hand moved up automatically to cup a breast, and he marveled at its weight in his hand.

"Oh, yes," Lupin breathed, shedding his robes. "Touch yourself. That's perfect."

Draco blinked at him. This was insane. If he didn't get the fuck out of here as soon as possible, he was probably going to wind up flat on his back under Professor Lupin. He struggled not to make a face. The idea of sex had stopped being icky about a year ago when touching himself had gone from nice to ohmyfuckinggodwow. And he'd had a few fantasies about boys, he had to admit -- but lose his virginity to Lupin?

Well… it wasn't his body, so technically he'd still be a virgin when this was over, wouldn't he?

Before he could continue his internal monologue, Lupin had pushed him back against the bed and kissed him. Kissed him, hard and wet, with tongue and everything. Draco had been dared to kiss Pansy in a game of spin-the-bottle once last term, but that had been sort of dry and quick, as Pansy had refused to open her mouth. Draco wasn't sure where he'd got the idea that there was supposed to be tongue involved in kissing, but it still somehow surprised him that someone as old as Professor Lupin would know about that.

Lupin pushed him again and Draco stumbled back onto the bed. Lupin was on top of him before he knew what happened, kissing him and touching him and… touching him there. He hadn't even bothered to touch himself there yet -- or herself, whatever -- and Lupin's fingers were sweeping gently, combing through folds of skin he hadn't even known were there, brushing against one spot in particular that made him shudder.

"You're so beautiful," Lupin whispered against his skin, then shifted down a bit, enough to take one nipple in his mouth and suck on it.

Draco frowned. Wasn't that supposed to feel good? He'd always thought it would. In his own body, he liked to touch himself there, but maybe Katie didn't like it so much. Lupin seemed to know this already, because he soon released the nipple and moved further south, licking a stripe down Draco's belly, moving closer and closer towards… Draco sucked in a breath.

He wasn't going to… He wouldn't…

Ew!

But Lupin did. He pushed Draco's thighs apart and up, knees into his chest, and exhaled against Draco's… Katie's… Oh, hell. Pussy.

And Draco though the ache it produced would make him die. Dear Merlin, he wanted nothing more than for Lupin to just… he didn't know what, but do something to make that ache go away. He had no idea if it was a good ache or a bad ache; for all he knew he'd broken Katie's twat. But still.

He heard himself groan, and he heard Lupin groan in response. "God, you smell amazing," Lupin whispered, little puffs of breath tickling that skin in ways that made Draco twitch. "I could eat you alive."

Then do it, Draco thought, gritting his teeth. How did he wind up in this position, anyway? He'd been planning to spy on Potter and his friends, and somehow he'd wound up here instead, being eaten out by one of his teachers, who was laboring under the impression he was a 17-year-old girl instead of a 13-year-old-boy.

He should be much more freaked out by this than he was.

Lupin's tongue finally touched him, and he gasped. That tongue prodded gently, licked, teased, sucked, and moved in ways that baffled Draco. He wasn't even sure what Lupin was doing down there, couldn't tell what was tongue and lips and what was slick fingers, but it all felt amazing.

And just when Draco thought it couldn't get any better, Lupin sucked. And then licked. And then sucked again. The rhythm of it was more than Draco could bear; something was building in his groin, something he could best describe as tension, like the way you feel right before you sneeze, but… down there. He grunted something that might have been encouragement, and Lupin kept moving and--

Draco's mouth fell open in a sort of soundless scream. His back arched, and his hands clenched the bedsheets, and waves of something he'd never felt before washed over him, so good he couldn't believe it.

He pushed Lupin's head away when it became too much, but Lupin didn't stop completely. He paused for a moment, and then pressed the flat of his tongue back against the very spot he'd just been sucking. Amazingly, Draco felt it start again, the tension, the waves of brain-melting pleasure. He wasn't quiet this time; he nearly shouted at the intensity of it, so much more than before.

He was drained and panting by the time Lupin slithered up his body, and he didn't resist when something thick and hot was pressed into him. And that felt good too, in a way he couldn't have anticipated. Lupin moved, pumping into him, fucking him, and Draco wrapped his legs around Lupin's hips and moved with him. Thank Merlin Katie was no virgin -- this was amazing!

Lupin came soon after, grunting into Draco's shoulder and making a keening sound. He stilled and shuddered, and collapsed onto Draco, sweating and panting.

"That was amazing," Lupin whispered, planting a kiss on Draco's shoulder. "As usual."

It was on the tip of Draco's tongue to ask how often this sort of thing happened, but he didn't. He grinned instead, inexplicably.

He made his excuses soon after, getting dressed again and letting Lupin kiss him, then dashing out of the strange room and down the corridor. He made it back to the safety of the curtains of his own bed just in time to revert to his own body.

But the feeling of Lupin's cock moving inside him didn't leave his mind. He stripped out of Katie's clothes and settled back against his pillow, taking his prick in his hand and wondering what if would feel like if Lupin put his cock somewhere else instead.

FIN
Chapter End Notes:
For this posting, I fixed the typos.  I figure enough time has passed.  :-P