- Text Size +
"What the fuck was that?" Harry cried, his arse rising a good four inches off the mattress.

"I think it was me pet snake," Seamus said, his head darting up long enough to look around.

Harry sat up. "You have a pet snake, loose in your flat? Are you mad?"

"It's no big deal," Seamus replied, stroking Harry's cock. "I just let a mouse loose every so often."

"But I felt it," Harry continued, ignoring Seamus's ministrations. "It brushed against my bum just now."

Seamus grinned. "Sure it wasn't another sort of snake altogether?"

"Don't flatter yourself," Harry retorted. He made a sound then that set a chill down Seamus's spine.

"What was that?"

"What?" Harry asked, blinking at him.

"You just made a weird noise." Seamus squinted. "Hang on... You can talk to snakes, can't you?"

Harry did it again. "Was that it?"

Seamus could only nod. For some reason, the sound had gone directly to his cock. "Don't stop," he whispered.

Harry gave him an odd look. "You like that?"

"Yes, please," Seamus said, slithering down Harry's body. "Keep talking. I'll make it worth your while."

Harry let his thighs fall apart. "Really?"

Seamus nodded, then licked just under Harry's balls.

"Well, in that case..."

Seamus had no idea what Harry said after that, but whatever it was, it made him horny as fuck.