[ - ] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Auror Draco Malfoy has disappeared, and Harry Potter has been sent to San Francisco to find him. Post-Hogwarts, set in February, 2004. Novel length. (Harry/Draco)
Rated: Adult
Categories: Harry Potter, Harry/Draco Characters: Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Original male character
Challenges:
Series: Left My Heart
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 88118 Read: 250005
Published: 08/11/2007 Updated: 08/11/2007
Story Notes:

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Please ask. Note that THIS is the version of the story to be archived! If you archived an earlier version, PLEASE replace it with this one!

Pairing: Harry/Draco, along with some Harry/OC and Draco/OC

Summary: Post-Hogwarts. Auror Draco Malfoy has disappeared, and Harry Potter has been sent to find him.

Warnings: Non-explicit drug use, very explicit m/m sex.

Disclaimer: Don't own them, not making any money, no infringement intended.

Sequel: Surrender the Grey

Notes:

1. Set in February 2004. The first draft of this fic was beta'd by Jedi Rita, Rachel, and Camille. They were invaluable to me throughout the rigorous process of working through the story, and I cannot thank them enough for sticking with me through what turned out to be a huge project! Many, many people sent me constructive and encouraging comments on that first draft – too many to thank, and not enough space to do so here. I hope you all know how much I appreciate your efforts!

2. The final draft was beta'd by Jedi Rita, Little Snitch, and _inbetween_, and was Brit-picked by Devon May.

3. Left My Heart is the first act of a two-act play. As such, the structure is not typical of a novel. It's more like The Empire Strikes Back , in that some things are intentionally left unresolved in the end. The story is completed in the sequel, Surrender the Grey.

Final draft posted: October 2, 2004

 

Download the Left My Heart eBook here.


Banner by Charlotte Sometimes

Translations

Chinese (Miranda)
Finnish (Merriquemaraude)
German (Diamond of Ocean) Also posted here
Spanish (Perlita Negra) Also posted here and here

Links: Here and Skyehawke

 

1. Chapter 1 by Emma Grant [ - ] starstarstarstarstar (7097 words)

Art by Lauren.

2. Chapter 2 by Emma Grant [ - ] (7930 words)
Links in text go to art.  Some may not be work-safe -- consider the context before you click.

3. Chapter 3 by Emma Grant [ - ] (7052 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Emma Grant [ - ] (10151 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Emma Grant [ - ] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8700 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Emma Grant [ - ] (10537 words)
Links in text go to art.  Some may not be work-safe -- consider the context before you click.

7. Chapter 7 by Emma Grant [ - ] (7729 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Emma Grant [ - ] (9785 words)
Links in text go to art.  Some may not be work-safe -- consider the context before you click.

9. Chapter 9 by Emma Grant [ - ] (8139 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Emma Grant [ - ] starstarstarstarstar (10998 words)
Links in text go to art.  Some may not be work-safe -- consider the context before you click.