- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted: February 26, 2003

Inspired by "Contagious"by Helens (which is a WIP and will be posted eventually, so it's a bit weird to be citing it here!) This is about as PWP as I get! Anyone who's read "The Moonflower Festival"will recognize this scene as Qui's story about his first time. Thanks to the LJ gang (especially my lovely partner-in-crime, Helens!) for the beta help! 

Link: Siri Tachi ArchiveMy LJ

Heh.

Siri Tachi tried very hard not to smirk, but it was so tempting.

Obi-Wan sat shivering in his wet clothes, trying to warm his hands over the small fire they’d finally managed to find enough wood to start.

Serves him right, she thought. I told him that old bridge looked unstable. Of course, she didn’t have to let him fall ten meters into the icy cold river below. She probably could have done something to break his fall. Well, she did sprint down to the river’s edge and throw a line from her utility belt out to catch him as he was being swept downstream. She did pull him in all by herself – the water was so cold that his muscles were starting to cramp towards the end. And she gathered enough wood to start this fire.

He shivered again, not meeting her eyes. His hair was dry now, but his clothes were completely soaked. She frowned slightly at that. The temperature was dropping fast, and it would dip below the freezing point overnight. Even with Jedi warming techniques, he would lose a lot of body heat.

Not that I care. Serves him right. She fidgeted with a rock at her feet. Still, if he was not feeling well in the morning, it would slow them down. They ought to reach the meeting point by mid-afternoon. If they were delayed for any reason, then this torturous exercise would continue even longer. They had been dropped off in the middle of nowhere on this relatively undeveloped planet two days ago for a fairly routine survival exercise. Qui-Gon Jinn and Adi Gallia were waiting for them at pre-arranged coordinates.

She looked up at Obi-Wan again. He looked miserable -- wet, unhappy, cold, sad, frustrated. She realized she had rarely seen him as anything but serene. He actually looked sort of human at the moment. He flicked his sea green eyes up at her, and her insides twisted strangely. Force, he’s pretty cute.

She smacked herself mentally and looked away again. No, no, no. Not going to go there. Odd -- she’d never thought of him that way before. Well, she hadn’t been thinking about boys that way for very long, anyway. She was 17 years old, and her tastes in men tended more towards beautiful, inaccessible boys -- celebrities she occasionally had the chance to meet, for example. She even lost her virginity a few months ago with a well-known member of a boy band behind a night club on Coruscant. She’d managed to screw three of the four other members over the course of the next few weeks. It was a hobby of sorts. She hated that band’s music now.

She forced her attention back to Obi-Wan, who was shivering even more noticeably. And here I sit in my dry clothes. She grimaced slightly at her own selfishness, then stood and removed her robe.

“You should really get out of those wet clothes. We can hang them up to dry by the fire overnight. You can wear this.” She held out the robe. It wouldn’t fit him well, but it would keep him warm, at least.

His eyes widened. “What about you? You’re going to be cold tonight without it.”

“Not as cold as you’ll be if you don’t get out of those clothes.” She gestured towards him with the robe. He stood and took it from her, eyes still wide. She turned her back to him to offer him privacy. It actually felt good to warm her back that way. Her ass had been getting mighty cold on the ground.

“You know,” Obi-Wan began as he was undressing, “I think the point of this exercise was for you and I to learn to cooperate.”

She tensed and barely resisted the urge to turn and look at him, slightly annoyed curiosity mingling with her instant feeling of defiance. Why did he have that effect on her?

He continued, his voice calm and even. “Before Qui-Gon left, he told me that I would learn a valuable lesson from this experience. I thought he meant that I would learn patience.”

“Oh, really?” The smirk came back easily, though he couldn’t see it. “The Perfect Padawan has to learn to be patient with lesser life forms like me?”

Obi-Wan sighed behind her. “Why do you have to… Why do you think that of me?”

“Why?” She paused. Wasn’t it obvious? “Well, you…” she paused again. Maybe it wasn’t obvious. “You are perfect. You always manage to appear that way, at least.” She levered a rock out of the soil with the pointed toe of her boot, forcing herself to release some of her nervous energy. “I’m better than you at some things, but you always manage to make yourself look so good that no one notices. Whenever I do anything with you, you always take charge immediately. You don’t listen to my suggestions. You wouldn’t have fallen in that river today, for example, if you’d listened to me.”

“I know.”

“No, I don’t think you do.” She turned around and caught a glimpse of his bare behind as he leaned over to pick the dry robe from the ground. She froze, mouth open slightly. He turned back to see her staring at him, and quickly wrapped the robe around himself. She squeezed her eyes shut and blushed despite her efforts not to. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to-“

“Yes, you did,” he interrupted. She opened her eyes to see a small smirk on his face. It was an expression she’d never seen before.

She revealed a controlled smirk of her own. “Well, maybe I did. Can you blame me? I don’t get to see naked men very often.”

He sat down by the fire again. “Neither do I. What were you saying?”

She sat on the ground next to him. “I have no idea.” She shivered slightly. It was getting cold quickly tonight.

“You were listing the reasons why you dislike me so much.”

She snorted. “Are you always this blunt? Obi-Wan, I don’t dislike you. I just… You’re just…” She picked up the rock she’d discarded earlier and drew a design in the dirt by her feet. Why did he have to always be nice to her just when she was really getting angry with him? Why couldn’t he just fight with her sometimes? Did he always have to be so perfectly serene?

Obi-Wan watched for her a moment. “Well, as I said before, I thought that I had to learn something about patience here. But today, when I was struggling in the water and you threw the line out to me, I almost didn’t catch it. On purpose, I mean. I wanted to get out of there myself, especially after you told me you thought the bridge wouldn’t hold us.” He paused, watching her scratch a perfect circle in the dirt by firelight. “You’ve always been better than me at physics and mechanics. I should have listened to you, but instead I dismissed your suggestion without thought. I was so convinced that I was right.”

Siri let the compliment digest slowly, struggling not to smile, not to show how much it pleased her that he was admitting he had been wrong, and that she had been right. Of course, she knew she hadn’t been completely right. She chewed her lower lip for a moment, trying to resist the temptation to confess to him in return. She didn’t think he would hold it against her if she did. It was the right thing to do, of course. She took a calming breath. “I could have caught you before you fell into the water, but I didn’t. I let you fall. I wanted to teach you a lesson about ignoring me. It was prideful and stupid.” She looked up and met his gaze steadily. “I’m sorry. You might have been hurt, and then we would have both failed this exercise because of my pride.”

He smiled gently. “I wouldn’t have fallen in the first place were it not for my pride. You did teach me a lesson after all. Thank you.”

She tried to contain her surprise, but couldn’t help gasping softly. She blushed immediately and looked down, but forced herself to look up again. He was smiling at her in a way he never had before. He usually just looked through her. This was something… else.

She shivered. “It’s going to be cold tonight. Maybe we should try to get settled for the night.” They removed their sleep sacks from their survival packs and shook them out. She glanced over at his sack. “Did it get wet?”

“No, thank the Force. That would have made it a pretty miserable night.”

“It will be pretty miserable anyway, I think.” She paused, considering. “You know, we would stay a lot warmer if we fastened our sacks together. We could at least share body heat that way.”

He glanced sharply at her, and then his features softened considerably. “All right.”

She immediately forced down the panic that rose in her throat. What was I thinking? He’s… She clenched her jaw firmly. He’s what? Naked under that robe? Yes. Incredibly hot? Yes. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her suddenly racing hormones down. Why did it always seem to happen this way? She would be just fine, and then a nice piece of ass would present itself, and it was suddenly all she could think about. Was she really thinking about Obi-Wan Kenobi like that? The Perfect Padawan, who’d been a pica-thorn in her ass for as long as she could remember? Could she sleep next to him tonight, knowing that he was naked, and keep her mind off of all of the dirty things she suddenly wanted to do to him? What she’d seen of his body had impressed her quite a bit, and the thought of his warm skin pressed against her in the darkness brought a slight ache between her legs. Oh, no , not now…

Once she was aroused it was difficult to get her mind on anything else. She sighed. “Are you sure you’re okay with this?” she asked.

Obi-Wan glanced up from his efforts to unfasten the edges of his sleep sack. “With what?”

“Sleeping with me. Does it make you uncomfortable?”

He didn’t even blink. “No. Why should it?”

He couldn’t be that naïve. Maybe the rumors were true. In that case, she should just start cooling off right now. “Never mind.”

Minutes later, they were huddled together in the sleep sack, staring up at the starry sky in silence. Siri was counting backwards from 100 in Huttese in a vain attempt to get her mind off of the fact that Obi-Wan had shed the robe and placed it on the ground beneath them to further insulate their bodies from the cold ground. She had tried to avert her eyes as he’d arranged the sleeping sack on top and slid inside. But she couldn’t help but look just a little. Either shrinkage was a myth or she had cause to be quite impressed.

Her hand brushed his hip slightly and she jerked it away as if she were burned. “I’m sorry,” she muttered through gritted teeth.

“Sorry for what?” he asked, turning on his side to face her.

She sighed dramatically. Perhaps honestly would be best. He might be flattered, after all. They could have a good laugh about it, and she could try to get to sleep. “Obi-Wan, I’ll just say it. You’re naked. I can’t help but feel a bit… weird about that.”

“Why?”

She turned to look at him, expecting a smirk, but seeing only curiosity on his face. She laughed. “You’re kidding, right?”

He twisted his mouth in a strange expression and he looked away briefly. “I thought… Siri, can I ask a personal question?”

“Sure” She turned onto her side to face him.

“Are you and Jeli still…”

“Jeli? Oh, Force,” she grinned. “No, that was… We fooled around a lot, but… She and her master have been away from Coruscant for almost a year now.”

“Oh. What about Amali?”

“That was just... She was… I don’t know. I was only 16, you know.”

He grinned. “Oh, and you’re so much more grown up now?”

She grinned back. “Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I am.” Silence stretched between them for a moment. “Why do you ask?”

“I thought maybe… I thought you only liked girls.”

“I thought you only liked boys,” she shot back, raising an eyebrow.

“So did I.” His gaze remained fixed on her.

Oh.

She bit her lip, uncertain. Should she? Was that an invitation? He licked his lips almost unconsciously.

She pushed him onto his back and pressed her mouth on his, gently at first. His lips parted easily and she found herself falling into him, kissing him wildly. He whimpered and wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her close to him. Her hands wandered down his torso, finding him already hard. She wrapped one hand around his cock and stroked it, plunging her tongue into his mouth in a similar rhythm.

He moaned beneath her, and one hand slid down to enclose hers, slowing down the pace of her strokes, showing her where to linger and how much pressure he liked. She removed her hand momentarily and slid two fingers into herself, half surprised at how wet she was already. His whimper of protest turned into a groan of pleasure as she stroked him again with added slickness.

“Oh, fuck, yes, that’s…” he mumbled into her mouth. She shivered at the words. She’d never heard him swear in her entire life. It made her really… hot. She broke the kiss and grinned at him, continuing to slide her hand up and down on his cock.

She paused to touch herself again, and then he gasped at the sensation of a slick hand stroking him once more. “Well?”

“Well what?” he sighed.

She grinned. “You seem to be enjoying this. Have you decided that you might not be slack after all?” She twisted her hand on the upstroke.

He sucked in his breath. “Fuck, Siri… Enjoying is not quite the word I would use. More like… Ahhh!” He closed his eyes briefly. “But so far it’s not very different from...”

Well, it was different. He just didn’t know it yet. Her stomach twisted a little to think that she was going to be the first girl he’d ever been with. She let go of his cock and rolled onto her back, pushing her leggings down and off of her body. “Touch me,” she whispered, and then giggled at the nearly frightened look on his face. “I’ll show you how.” She took his hand in hers and placed his fingertips in the carefully trimmed hair at the cleft of her thighs. She spread her knees apart slightly and gazed at him. He shifted up onto one elbow and watched her face carefully as he slid his fingers forward. She closed her eyes as she felt his fingers everywhere at once, stroking down the outer edges of her labia, with one finger grazing her clitoris before stroking down the middle. She sucked in her breath slightly at that touch, and he tried to repeat it, a little firmer this time.

“No,” she whispered, “more gently. Light touches, not like what you’d use on yourself.” He repeated the combing stroke slowly, lightly. She whimpered slightly as he brushed her clit again and again.

“Should I touch you there?”

“Yes, but… carefully” she whispered, spreading her legs a little more. He found the knob with his fingers and circled it slowly, experimentally. She could feel his intense gaze on her even with her eyes closed. This was just what she needed – a nice, slow burn. The other boys she’d been with had been more interested in their own pleasure, and it was thrilling to be able to show him how to touch her. The fingers sped up slightly in their movement, and that felt nice too. A shiver went through her groin and she gasped. Oh, inside, need… She realized she should say it aloud.

“Could you put your fingers inside me?”

“Ummm… sure.” She felt his fingers slide down to her entrance, swirling to gather moisture. “Wow, you’re… really wet,” he said softly. “Self-lubrication -- that must be nice.”

She had to giggle at that. Then swirling fingers were torturing her. Just fuck me already she thought, clenching her teeth against saying the words out loud. The waiting was too delicious. Then, quite suddenly, his hand dipped lower and one wet finger pushed into her anus.

Her eyes flew open in surprise. She was about to protest, but he pushed the finger in further, and then twisted it as he pulled it back out. She gasped in surprise, and then moaned. “Oh, fuck…”

He grinned at her. “I knew that this wasn’t what you meant, but… I take it you like it?”

“Oh, yes, keep doing that… oooohh…”

He leaned over her sideways and kissed her softly. She felt his thumb come back up to circle her clitoris, while he fucked her slowly with one finger. Then he sucked lightly at her lips, and licked across them.

The metaphor was clear, and she moaned softly as he continued to flick lightly at her mouth with his tongue. Where the hells did he learn to do that? His finger was still moving, fucking her ass slowly. She’d never even thought about anal sex before, but suddenly it sounded quite appealing. His thumb was moving faster now, circling her clit steadily. Oh, so close… Just a little more pressure and…

She reached down and pressed his thumb lightly with her fingers. He understood and applied more pressure. She felt the orgasm coming quickly, and cried out as it hit her in waves, leaving her gasping for breath.

He withdrew his hand and grinned at her. “Wow, that was--“

“Don’t stop there! Come here! Now!” She opened her arms and gestured for him to get on top of her.

He stared blankly at her. “What?”

Her patience was growing thin. “Hurry, damn it!”

He climbed on top of her, clearly uncertain what she wanted from him. He gasped sharply when she wrapped her legs around his hips and pressed the head of his cock against her clitoris. “Move,” she whispered hoarsely.

“How?” he asked, slightly exasperated.

“Just move. Do what comes naturally.”

He shifted his hips slightly, thrusting against her, feeling the warm folds of skin caressing his cock with every stroke. He moaned slightly. “Oh, that’s--224

She whimpered softly and clenched his ass cheeks hard with her fingers, controlling his movements. Yes, just like that… And she came again, more intensely, crying out more loudly than before.

She held him still while she recovered, finally opening her eyes to see him gaping at her. “Is there more where that came from?”

She grinned. “I don’t know. Sometimes there are three. Usually just two when I masturbate, but…”

“When you masturbate?” He closed his eyes and dropped his head slightly.

She giggled at the thought that she might have embarrassed him and kissed the top of his head. “Too much information?”

He raised his head again, eyes dark and twinkling. “No, just the opposite. Can I…? Do you want me to…”

“Yes, fuck me.” She turned onto her stomach beneath him. He raised his hips as she pulled her knees under her. “You might find this position familiar.” She winked at him and he shot her a mock glare. “Try to get the right hole this time will you?”

He laughed, but his hands trembled slightly as they guided the head of his cock into her. She sucked in her breath at the sensation of being filled. He was larger than any of the other guys she’d been with. It was an interesting sensation to have something of that girth inside her.

He moaned as he started to pull out. She joined him when the head of his cock pressed against a sensitive spot inside her. Never felt that before, she thought. He pressed back in, and she angled her hips back slightly so that he would brush against that spot again. “Oh, fuck… are you enjoying this as much as I am?”

He groaned in response.

“Can you go a little faster?”

“I won’t last long,” he whispered.

“That’s okay,” she replied. “It won’t take much.” He started stroking into her faster, and she braced herself with one hand while slipping the other between her thighs to rub her clitoris briskly.

It didn’t take long for her to realize that she wasn’t going to come again, and she decided to just enjoy the ride. She felt a sudden surge of pleasure that caught her by surprise, and then Obi-Wan shouted something incoherent and pressed deeply into her.

He collapsed onto her then, breathing heavily. He kissed her shoulder and slid out of her body.

“What do you think?” she asked, grinning broadly.

He rolled onto his side, still recovering from his orgasm. “I can’t,” he responded. “Who can think at a time like this?”

She giggled. “Too much blood in the wrong head?”

“Something like that.” He turned to her. “We should probably talk about this in the morning. “ He traced one fingertip down her cheek, and she could smell herself on his hand. It sent a small shiver down her spine.

She smiled. “Yes, you’re right. We probably should.”

“They’ll know. Qui-Gon knows everything. It… we might get in trouble for this, since we’re supposed to be working together to survive, not…”

“Well, we needed to do something to keep warm. I think we could make an argument.”

He sighed. “Perhaps.”

She wriggled closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder. He slipped his arms around her. She was warm.

And very glad he had gotten so wet that afternoon.

FIN