- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted: April 9-10, 2007

Links: First four | Fifth

Author's Chapter Notes:

sonofdarkness requested: Harry Potter/Angel and/or Buffy Crossover. Draco meets Spike. Spike takes the absolute piss out of Draco for being such an obvious ponce.
Spike slammed back the last of the whiskey and pushed to his feet. It was late -- or rather, it was early. So early that it the sun might rise soon, and wouldn't that just be the cherry on top of his fucktastic night? He waded through the other drunks, shoving his way toward the door.

"Hey!"

He turned to see one of the drunks glaring at him. He vamped -- it usually got wankers off his case -- and snarled, menacingly.

The drunk rolled his eyes. "Oh, please. Like you'd bite someone in public."

Spike snarled again and pushed the boy back until he felt him hit a solid wall. "Want to bet?"

"Spike, it's me. Draco."

Spike forced his eyes to focus. Sure enough, it was that poncy little brat of Lucius Malfoy's. "Oh, fuck no."

"Fuck, yes." Draco's beady eyes lit up.

Lucius Malfoy was an admirable man, Spike had always thought. Cruel, cold-blooded, evil. Spike liked that in a person. Draco, however, was a sycophantic little shit who sucked up to everyone. Spike knew about the sucking part first hand.

"Fuck, no," Spike repeated. "Aren't you supposed to be off sucking your Dark Lord's dick or something?"

Draco smiled. "Been there, done that. Besides, it's my night off." His arms slithered around Spike's waist. "Want to Lord some of your Dark over me tonight?"

Spike scowled. He despised having sex with wizards as a rule. Other vampires, demons, humans, and even the occasional troll, sure -- but wizards were so full of themselves, always trying to use "magical lube" and such shite. He glared at Draco.

"Can I bite you?

"Sure."

Spike shrugged. "All right then."