[ - ] starPrinter
Summary: A decade after the defeat of Voldemort, Draco Malfoy works in the Misuse of Potions department of the Ministry of Magic and is assigned to investigate a London pub suspected of being involved in illegal potions trade. To his surprise, the pub is owned by none other than Harry Potter.
Rated: Adult
Categories: Harry/Draco Characters: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20813 Read: 30028
Published: 08/04/2010 Updated: 08/05/2010
Story Notes:
This was written three years ago for the [info]serpentinelion Secrets & Wishes Fest (in 2007). I felt like it had big problems, and at that point, HP&tDH was about to be released. So I set the fic aside with the intent of coming back to it after reading the end of canon, and never did. I was recently inspired to get it done, and after much rewriting (and multiple reads by [info]pir8fancier, whose concrit was invaluable in the process), it's finally at a place where I'm happy with it. I'll put the original fest request (#46) at the end of the fic. In case it even matters anymore, heh. Oh, and this is EWE, baby!

1. Chapter 1 by Emma Grant [ - ] star (7863 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Emma Grant [ - ] (6274 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Emma Grant [ - ] (6676 words)