October Drabble Challenge

Siri must wear a costume. 150 words.


  1. Title: Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
    Author: Emma Grant
    Rating: PG
    Disclaimer: Lucas, Watson, blah, blah
    Note: For the October costume drabble challenge!
    Date: October 1, 2003

    ~*~*~*~*~

    Siri Tachi turned and glanced at herself in the mirror.  Her jaw dropped in shock.

    "No!"

    "Oh, but you look lovely, dear," simpered the saleswoman.

    Siri stared at her reflection.  The yellow fabric barely covered the parts of her body that were illegal to expose publicly in most of the galaxy, and it covered nothing more.  What would Obi-Wan say when he saw this?  She smirked.

    "Fine, I'll take it."

    Ten minutes later, she braved public exposure to meet her partner on the beach.  The Hadian senator was nowhere in sight yet.  She spotted Obi-Wan standing ten meters away, looking around a bit frantically.  

    She tapped him on the shoulder.  

    He turned.  His jaw dropped. "T-Tachi?"

    "Any sign of him yet?"

    "What... what are you wearing?"

    "A swimsuit, moron, same as you."

    "But you're... you..."  He stared.  He wasn't looking at her face.

    She smirked.  Men.


  2. Title: From the Moons of Lego...
    Author: Qurinas
    Disclaimer: The Star Wars Universe and characters belong to George Lucas and Lucasfilms. Jude Watson contributed the main protagonist. I am writing for my entertainment and the entertainment of others. I am making no money from this.
    Rating: R
    Setting: This story takes place towards the tail end of the Jedi Apprentice Series.
    Note: Written for the October Costume Drabble Challenge.
    Date: October 2, 2003

    ~*~*~*~*~*~

    Siri couldn't believe her eyes as Obi-Wan held up the costume he'd picked out for her for the party that evening. "I can't believe you," she muttered.

    "Oh, give me a break," Obi-Wan answered with a devilish smirk. "It's perfect for you."

    "An Angel is perfect for me?" Siri asked incredulously.

    "You know it is, Miss Goody Two-Shoes," he rebutted, his grin growing larger. "No matter what you'd have people believe, you're all talk Tachi. Now be a good girl and dress like the Angel we all know you are."

    Siri glared at him. `This will show him I'm no Angel,' she thought as she roughly pushed in down on her bed and moved to kneel between his legs. Obi-Wan's eyes grew wide as "The Good Padawan" whipped his pants down and moved her face toward his now naked cock.

    "Let's see what you think of me after this, Kenobi."


  3. Title: Who Masters the Master?
    Author: Elocin Oco
    Rating: G
    Disclaimer: George Lucas owns everything I want except Xanatos (*ohh*), Bruck (*pant pant*),Garen & Siri and Jude Watson owns them... Note: October Costume challenge. Let's say Siri is 15 in this story...just 'cause it seems like a good age...
    Date: October 2, 2003

    ~*~*~*~*~*~

    Siri wrapped the binding tighter, flattening her chest. She still couldn't believe she was doing this. All it had taken was an "I dare you" from Kenobi and she jumped on the idea. Damn. Now she had to go through with it or never live it down. She sighed. Sometimes she was so stupid.

    Siri turned and pulled on the dark brown leggings and Khaki tunics. "Tabards are too short," she thought. Never mind. It was just a costume.

    She picked up the wig and settled it on her head. Turning to the mirror, she giggled at her reflection and ran a hand over the scruff that her master had glued on her face earlier. Definitely scary.

    Hurrying out of her quarters she plowed in to Master Jinn.

    Siri gulped. "Sorry, Master. I'm late for a party..."

    "Your costume. You are...?" Master Jinn arched his eyebrow.

    She squirmed, blushing, and nodded.

    He smiled. "Ah, I see. Well, the tabards are too short. And aren't you a little short to be me?"


  4. Title: At the Ball
    Author: Jena Bartley (js_bartley@yahoo.com)
    Date: October 19, 2003

    ~*~*~*~*~*~

    Siri entered the ballroom, conscious of heads turning to watch her. She smiled, allowing her hips to sway a bit more as she walked across the floor. She knew she looked good tonight and she loved it. Her dress was elegant in its simplicity, hugging her curves and displaying a subtle hint of her breasts. As was the current trend among the younger crowd at the yearly Senatorial Ball, her white dress had been damped enough to become sheer. Catching a glimpse of herself in a mirror as she walked across the floor, Siri noticed exactly how revealing her dress had become. She certainly would not have any trouble catching the eye of her target tonight.


Return to the Siri Tachi Archive