Round Robin Fic

Authors, in order of writing:
Jena Bartley
Emila-Wan Kenobi
Laura McEwan
Emma Grant
Clara Swift
Elocin Oco
Alan

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Siri goes undercover as a pleasure slave.

Warning: This fic may (eventually) contain any of the following: explicit descriptions of sex of the het, slash, and femslash varieties (including masturbation), violence, drug use, horribly contrived plot devices, and assorted other things which may squick the sensitive reader. If it ain't your cup of tea... well, consider yourself warned!

Disclaimer: The characters in the Star Wars universe are the property of Lucasfilm Ltd. We are not making any money from this and intend no copyright infringement. It's all just for fun!

Note: The only rules are that each author, on her/his turn, contributes 500 words to the story within 5 days of the previous post. We have no idea what's going to happen, but that's part of the fun!

Last Update: 11/18/04


Siri flopped down on the grass beside the lake in the Jedi Temple. Staring up at the sky above, she couldn't believe how utterly bored she was. For the past three months, her master, Adi Gallia had been deeply involved along with the rest of the Jedi Council in a series of delicate and complex set negotiations between two hostile but prosperous trade guilds. Negotiations that could not fail due mainly to the fact Courscant was heavily depended on what the guilds imported to the city planet.

The time spent in the Temple wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact all of her acquaintances were off planet on missions. And there was only so much time one could spend training or meditating before going crazy. Adi had tried to help but she was too involved with the negotiations. Though from the hints she had dropped last night, Siri thought the talks might be nearing an end.

Her comlink chimed and Siri reached for it eagerly.

"Padawan, meet me at the south landing bay in fifteen minutes. We have a new mission." Adi signed off quickly.

Siri scrambled to her feet, grabbing her cloak and lightsaber. Finally, they had a mission. Sprinting for the landing pad on the other side of the Temple, she managed to get her cloak on and attach her lightsaber to her belt.

She slowed down to a walk as she approached the landing pad, taking care to ensure her appearance was that of a senior ranked padawan, looking calm and not as if she had just sprinted through the temple corridors.

Adi was waiting for her inside the cockpit of a two seater starfigher. Siri hurried to join her, a little surprised at the speed they were departing Courscant.

No sooner had she strapped herself into the cockpit then Adi was lifting the ship off the ground. Siri wanted to ask about the mission but kept quiet. Adi would tell her soon enough.

Once free of Courscant's atmosphere, Adi angled the starfighter towards the small moon orbiting the city planet. The Jedi maintained a small spaceport on the moon, but from the direction they were going in, Siri thought they were not going to land.

She was right. Adi circled the moon until they were hidden behind it. Siri felt her eyes widen as she saw the luxury personal starship orbiting behind the moon. The ship was large and sleek, easily dwarfing their own starship. Wealth and power emanated from every sleek inch of the ship.

"I'm sorry for such haste, Siri but we are needed urgently. We are going in to re-enforce one of our undercover teams's cover. It appears their mission has developed a serious complication."

"Which team?" Siri asked, watching as they drew nearer to the ship.

"Jinn and Kenobi. They are currently undercover searching for Zare, the head of a slavers ring specialising in sex slaves. A few days ago, they discovered that the ring was much bigger than anyone expected."

Adi guided their small starfighter into the docking bay of the ship. "We will be transferring to this ship as part of our cover. Every thing we need is already onboard including clothes and identities."

A Jedi padawan met them in the bay. The girl bowed to them and told Adi that everything was in place. She then hopped into the starfighter to take it back to the Temple. Once they had entered hyperspace, Adi set the ship on autopilot and continued to brief Siri.

"Qui-Gon is posing as one of the nine Lords of Takesh II, a planet in the outer rim. Takesh II supports slavery and is known primarily for its exports of illicit drugs including several potent aphrodisiacs. The Jedi currently have Lord Quinas in custody on Yavin IV. Qui-Gon's cover story is he is looking to expand into pleasure slaves and is seeking a partnership with Zare. Obi-Wan is posing as his pleasure slave. My cover will be as Qui-Gon's wife and you will be my pleasure slave. We will join Jinn and Kenobi on one of the moons of Takesh II.

Siri blinked. A pleasure slave? This was certainly going to be an interesting mission.

The cockpit door opened, and a Devaronian male entered. In addition to his naturally demonic-looking horns, teeth, and skin coloring, he was wearing light body armor and bristling with weapons. Siri tensed for a moment until she recognized him -- a Jedi named Vrin-Tai who'd passed his trials only last year. She had never liked him since the time he'd teased her about having a thing for Obi-Wan. The worst part was it had been true. Luckily she'd grown out of that adolescent crush a long time ago. "Greeting, Master Gallia, Padawan Tachi," the Devaronian said, bowing. "You can call me Vrin. I will be serving as your pilot and bodyguard on this mission."

"I hardly think we need either," Siri muttered.

Vrin grinned. The sight of all those teeth bared at her was a bit unnerving. "Ah, but it would not do for the Seventh Dame of Takesh II to pilot her own ship. Nor would it do for her to travel without a bodyguard. And a sex slave cannot be trusted with either duty, obviously."

"Obviously," Siri echoed. She wondered if she'd be of any use at all on this mission.

"Your clothes and other items are in your room, along with a datapad with your briefing. Siri, ordinarily there would be a body slave as well, but Lady Quinas is breaking you into her service. When you two are changed, bring me your gear and weapons." He gestured toward the door. "Please, familiarize yourself with the yacht, and if there is anything you need, let me know. We have sixteen hours until planetfall."

It was a dismissal, but Adi didn't seem to mind Vrin's high-handed tone, so Siri shrugged and followed along down the elegantly decorated main hall to the stateroom.

"Well, it's certainly nice not to be sleeping in a mudhole," Adi said as she gazed around the cabin. The room was opulent, glowing in jewel tones and plush furniture. Siri began opening closets and drawers, goggling at the finery within. Most of the elegant gowns and robes belonged to Lady Quinas, but there was one wardrobe filled with nothing but jeweled halters, bustiers, thongs, and mini-shorts in various types of hide and leather. One drawer contained jewelry and metallic breast-ornaments. Another contained powders, unguents, and oils. Still another, a startling variety of sex toys, some of which Siri didn't even recognize -- and she'd thought she'd had a thorough education in such things.

Adi was already shucking off her Jedi boots and uniform, stacking them in a neat pile. Siri did the same, struggling a bit to get herself into the headspace of a sex slave. It wasn't the sort of game she liked to play, but luckily she had a strong libido, so the thought of sex with Master Adi (or Master Qui-Gon, for that matter) was an intriguing prospect. As she watched her master undress, she wondered why she'd never really noticed her looks before. Certainly Adi's smooth, creamy skin and long, well-muscled limbs were enough to tempt anyone. Adi turned to face her, and Siri couldn't take her eyes off the pert breasts, brown nipples jutting proudly.

Siri tossed the last of her clothes and dropped to her knees, naked, head bowed. "How may I please my master?"

Adi arched one elegant eyebrow. "You do that awfully well, Siri; something you've forgotten to tell me about?"

Siri maintained her act, wondering if Adi had noticed her appreciation of her master's body. "If I have forgotten, Master, this slave begs her forgiveness. Please, how may I please you today?"

"You may choose my clothing for me, pet," answered Adi, smoothly shifting into character. "Once I am satisfied perhaps I will allow something for you, as well." She bent down, her breasts swaying gently near Siri's face, one elegant finger tracing Siri's shoulder. "Rise and dress me. And refer to me as Mistress, for I am most certainly not a man."

"Yes, Mas- Mistress," Siri answered, standing quickly and trotting to the closet to pull out a jeweled bustier, shimmering green, along with a sheer black wrap that emphasized the shining brilliance of the jewels. She returned to Adi, dropping to her knees, offering the clothing up.

"You may dress me," Adi stated imperiously. "And be careful about it, or you shall receive no pleasure from me tonight."

The quietly spoken words sent a tiny thrill through Siri, producing a sudden dampness between her thighs. She stood and helped Adi remove her headdress; such a thing would not be worn by Lady Quinas. Glossy dark hair tumbled to the woman's waist, making Adi look far younger than her years and Siri fought the temptation to run her fingers through silky curls.

What the hell is wrong with me? she wondered to herself. Just do your job and stop thinking inappropriately about your master!

The silence became thick between them as Siri fastened tiny buttons with trembling fingers. Adi's chest rose and fell a bit more rapidly than Siri felt was normal and she felt her own nipples stiffen as her fingers brushed Adi's skin in the course of their duties.

Finally slipping the sheer robe over her mistress's shoulders, she kneeled before her again, head bowed as she awaited further instructions.

"Very nice, pet," Adi murmured, walking slowly around the submissive girl. "You may wear this lovely piece," she said, her mouth curling into a seductive smile. "The leash shall be in my hand at all times."

Siri raised her head to find thin, black straps being held before her. As she reached for them, Adi lifted the item higher so that Siri was standing up on her knees as she followed it up.

"You are so beautiful, my pet," her master said softly, the thin strap whispering across Siri's small, pert breasts. "I shall enjoy breaking you in." Siri shuddered slightly at the promising words, her eyes cast downward. Her mistress moved behind her, nudging her backside with her foot to prompt her to stand. Elegant hands reached around to fasten the straps over her hips, under and around her breasts, and then around the slim column of her throat, a leash looped about the collar to help control Siri's movements.

"Now, we need just a touch of practice, Siri," Adi said, loosening the front of her bustier as she turned Siri to face her. One breast exposed, she pulled Siri's head towards her nipple. "We don't want to break Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's cover. Lick," she whispered. Siri dared a fleeting glance at her master, but the woman before her was no longer Adi Gallia, but Lady Quinas, her mistress. Taking a deep breath, Siri leaned forward and touched the tip of her tongue to the stiffened point, circling it slowly, wondering if Obi-Wan had done the same for Master Jinn.

Adi sucked in a gasp and held Siri's head in place, even when the door opened suddenly and Vrin-Tai entered.

Siri heard the man's low chuckle behind her, but she didn't dare turn away from her mistress's breast. Adi's fingers twined in the short hair at the base of her skull, holding her head firmly in place. Siri took the nipple between her lips and began to suck gently.

"Don't let me interrupt," Vrin-Tai snorted.

"My new slave needs to learn how to please me even when distractions are present," Adi said. Her voice rumbled through her chest, lower than usual.

Learn? Siri thought. She flicked her tongue across the stffened bud, and felt her mistress shudder in response. I'm hardly inexperienced.

"In character already?" Vrin-Tai's tone was bordering on sarcastic. "You do know no one on Takesh II will expect a newly acquired slave to perform in public."

Adi pulled Siri's head back sharply, and Siri had to bite her tongue to keep from yelping in surprise. "No, Knight Vrin, I do not know that. I've been on missions of this nature before and I've learned to expect anything. I will take no chances with my padawan." Adi paused, and Siri could almost picture the severe stare she was likely giving Vrin. "How I choose to prepare for this mission is none of your concern."

Siri couldn't help smirking at the man, even though she knew such behavior was unacceptable for a slave. Vrin-Tai's eyes narrowed at her, and she smirked even more.

"My apologies, Master Gallia. My comments were out of line." He bowed stiffly and turned to leave. "I came to tell you a meal will be ready in half an hour, if you wish to join me."

The door slid closed behind him, and Adi released her grip on Siri's hair. Siri fell to her knees instantly, wondering if she was going to be punished for her insolence. She was surprised to find she was hoping so.

"Padawan, look at me," Adi said. Siri looked up to see that her sexy mistress had been replaced by her stoic master. "What I said to Vrin is true. We must be ready for anything, perhaps even to engage in sexual acts in front of others. You may be required to do things you find unconfortable, or even humiliating. I may be forced to offer your services to someone else, and I won't be able to ask for your consent."

Siri swallowed and wrapped her arms around herself. "I trust you, Master. It's only my body, anyway."

Adi sank to the floor and knelt in front of her apprentice. "Siri, I know you've been sexually active for several years, but I'm not sure you understand what may be required of you during this mission. I didn't give you a choice in the matter, and I want to apologize to you for that."

Siri's nose wrinkled in confusion. "Master, I've had many lovers. I'm... well, fairly experienced, with men and women. I think you underestimate me."

Adi cupped Siri's cheek in her hand. "No, Padawan, I don't. I simply care about you."

Siri searched for appropriate words to respond to her Master. She shifted uncomfortably for a moment before taking a step back. "Thank you, Master."

Offering Siri a serene smile, Adi Gallia stood. "I'll find an outfit that is a little less risqué, and you should do the same." Turning to look through her wardrobe, she left Siri to her thoughts.

Siri picked up a couple of skimpy pieces from her chest of clothes and made her way into the smaller quarters off the main stateroom. Going within, she noticed that her room was only a small step down in glamour from Lady Quinas's quarters.

She donned a jeweled corset of dazzling blue and matching shorts. Smiling, she fastened the collar attached to the leash around her neck after she had detached it from the rest of the harness.

Making her way back through the stateroom, Siri did not see her Master. Assuming Adi was in the refresher, she picked up her Jedi clothing and equipment. Unclipping her lightsaber, she hid it under her slave clothes before heading in the direction of the small dining area.

As she turned the corner, she heard a male voice behind her. "You're really taking to this part pretty quickly, Siri." Turning, she saw Vrin-Tai leaning against the wall, his arms folded smugly in front of him.

"I've been trained well," she responded coolly.

His features scrunched, as he seemed to consider this for a moment before shaking his head. "No, I really don't think that's it."

"Oh?" Siri asked, her tone challenging.

"Well, we all know what your fellow Padawans say about you," Vrin-Tai began. "It's not like this'll be the first time you've done this kind of thing."

"This kind of thing?" Siri asked, as anger flushed her cheeks.

He raised his hands in surrender. "Hey, don't take it out on me. I'm just saying that you haven't exactly been an angel."

Siri leaned back, a shocked expression on her face. "What exactly are you saying, Vrin?" He paused for a moment as Siri's gaze bore into him. She absently thought she should have brought her lightsaber with her. "Are you calling me a whore?"

Vrin smirked evilly. "Well, if the boot fits…"

Siri drew in a deep breath in preparation to launch into a tirade, the likes of which would have had the Master of the Sith shaking in his or her boots. Just as she was about to begin, Adi Gallia came around the corner wrapped in a stunning robe.

"Vrin," Adi greeted with a nod. "Siri." They both inclined their heads deeply to her. "We ready for dinner?"

Siri stood in the corridor, barely able to contain her rage. She was sure her Master could feel it through their bond, but if she had, Adi made no indication of it. "Mistress, I am not feeling well. If I may, I'd like to return to my quarters to prepare before retiring early."

Adi Gallia regarded her for a long moment. "Very well."

Siri stormed into her quarters, furious. She couldn't believe Vrin had just called her a whore. She knew she was far more experienced than most padawans when it came to sex but she had never been called a whore before.

She liked sex. The pleasure, the touching and kissing and screwing. The way she seemed able to touch the Force in a different way than just meditating or in battle. When she started being sexually active, Adi had sat down with her one night for a long talk about everything from protection to how Siri could touch the Force in a different way. Adi didn't seemed surprised by Siri's admission to how she could connect with the Force in such a way through sex. Her master had just smiled and explained that for some Jedi, their truest connection with the Force was through many different ways than just battle and meditation. Some chose celibacy to deepen their connection while others, like Siri were able to connect on a deeper level during sex.

Siri also knew that some padawans had already chosen the path of celibacy, while a few other padawans were as sexually active as she was. But she had never before been called a whore, not by other Jedi or other people she met.

Slumping down on her bed, Siri stared up at the ceiling. Her anger was mostly gone now, but the hurt from Vrin's words still lingered. Siri thought Adi knew how active she really was, but her master had never once asked her to temper her activities, or how often she had sex. In fact, Siri often thought Adi was quite active as well, though she was more discreet than Siri.

Her stomach growled, making Siri aware she had skipped supper. Glancing at the time, she was surprised to see it was the middle of night, ship time. In a few more hours they would be on Takesh II and the start of the mission

Making a quick trip to the galley, Siri found a plate of leftovers in the cooler courtesy of her master. Heating it up, she took it back to her quarters. She wasn't in the mood to deal with Vrin again. She needed to start concentrating solely on the mission now and to ensure her mind was ready for what was to come. Frivolous distractions, though hurtful, such as Vrin's words, would only serve to hinder her.

After finishing her meal, Siri sat on the floor, legs crossed beneath her as she dropped into a light meditation designed to prepare the mind and body for upcoming missions. Just as she started to sink deeper into the meditation her door chimed.

Siri opened her eyes to see Vrin standing in her doorway, looking uncharacteristically meek.

"Might I have your indulgence?"

She raised an eyebrow. It was a formal request; it demanded a formal reply, not the flippant remark she wanted to make. Inwardly, she reminded herself she was a Jedi. She sighed. "You may."

As soon as the door hissed shut behind him, he was on his knees, his horned head pressed to the floor. "Padawan Tachi, I have insulted you and baited you. It is conduct unbecoming a Jedi. I beg your forgiveness."

"I --" Siri gaped at him. "I don't understand."

With his face still pressed to the floor, he went on. "Master Gallia and I had a talk. I realized I have not treated you with the respect due your rank and accomplishments since you came aboard. She helped me to understand my motives for doing so, and now I wish to make amends."

Siri blinked. "What motives?"

"I realized that I --"

"Wait." She gestured sharply. "Sit up. Please."

He rose to his knees, but his gaze stayed on the floor.

Seeing him like this, she felt her anger dissipate. She sensed his genuine shame and embarrassment. "Go on," she said.

He took a deep breath and glanced up at her. In repose, his face wasn't so frightening. It was only when he smiled that she wanted to shudder. He dropped his gaze. "You have a very perceptive master," he said, and shook his head ruefully. "You remember when I used to tease you about having a crush on Obi-Wan?"

She pressed her lips together. "Yes."

"I was jealous." His eyes flashed up at her again as if to assess her reaction, then he looked down again.

Siri sat, stunned. It had never occurred to her ...

"Is it so hard to believe?" he went on after a moment. "I know humans find me ugly, and I know you never looked twice at me, but you are so beautiful, so full of fire, and when I saw you again all I could think was that after all this time I still desire you, yet I know I am hideous in your eyes, and --"

Siri raised a hand. "No. No, Vrin, it's all right." His eyes met hers, and she smiled. "That ... that explains a lot, actually."

"You are not angry? You are not disgusted with me?"

"No. Why should I be?"

His ears turned very dark, a blush reaction. "Because I ..." His voice trailed off. A wave of shame and lust escaped him, and she almost gasped. She looked at him more closely.

"You're hard for me," she said gently.

He nodded, clearly miserable. "I am sorry. I cannot help it. My species ... we have very strong urges. My master and I worked to control my behavior, but my body still reacts."

She wanted to reach out to him, but was afraid to unsettle him further. "Don't be ashamed, Vrin. I don't think less of you."

He looked up at her and tilted his head. "No?"

"No. In fact," she chuckled softly, "I have the same problem. I've just managed to use it to strengthen my connection to the Force."

"You can -- how? Is this something your master taught you?"

"A little. Mostly I worked through it on my own."

"My master was a Kantu. They are oviparous, and do not touch to spawn. He urged me to take an oath of celibacy."

Siri shook her head. "No Jedi should try to deny his true nature. That's what Master Adi taught me above all. I hope you did not take that oath?"

He looked away. "I am still ... considering it."

This time she let herself reach out and lay a hand on his thigh. "Perhaps you would like to explore a different path first?"

His eyes met hers. "You would show me?"

She nodded. "If my master approves, I would be honored to show you."

Vrin glanced towards the doorway as if hoping Adi would magically materialize. "When?" he asked, his voice low with humility.

Siri smiled gently and patted his leg. "I'll go speak to her now. Personally, I don't think you'll be very effective on this mission if you're too distracted, so let's see what we can do to alleviate that." She stood gracefully and reached for the light dimmer. "Go into a light meditation and I'll rejoin you shortly." She waited until Vrin had put himself into his trance pose before quietly leaving the room.

Well, she thought to herself, that was entirely unexpected. She moved forward into the main stateroom only to find her master lying on the chaise lounge, her head thrown back and one elegant finger circling a bared nipple. Her other hand was skimming across her stomach, catching and releasing the silky blue fabric of her gown. Siri stopped in her tracks, mesmerized by the erotic sight. The gown was designed for easy access to a – well, a body slave, such as Siri would be this mission. The bodice cupped and raised Adi's breasts, with delicate openings where Adi's nipples protruded. The waistline cut away in gentle scallops to expose the dark triangle of curly hair there. Siri swallowed hard, feeling her own sex throb suddenly.

"Siri, come here please," she heard Adi call softly, and she automatically obeyed, dropping to her knees once she reached her master's side.

"Master, Vrin needs me to –"

"Hush, slave. Touch me. Now." Lady Quinas grabbed Siri's hand and guided it to her sex. "I need you to touch me."

Siri slowly moved her finger between the folds of the lady's labia. It was very wet and warm, while a musky scent rose as the lips parted. Lady Quinas moaned. "Harder," she whispered, as she pinched her own nipple. Siri obliged, casting a wide-eyed and curious glance at Adi's face. She'd never seen her master so abandoned, so open and free. Adi Gallia was a consummate professional, fun and outgoing but reserved in personal matters. This was a new side for Siri to see, and Siri found herself surprised at the level of attraction she suddenly felt for her.

She felt her hair suddenly yanked as she was pulled up to Adi's bosom. "Suck," Lady Quinas hissed, "and don't stop your hand, don't stop..."

Siri licked and then sucked at the hardened nipple against her tongue. Adi's breathing grew harsher, her hips rising against Siri's hand, until she was tossing her head and moaning loudly. "OH, gods..." Lust rolled off Adi, buffeting Siri's shields, broadcasting throughout the ship. Siri was dimly aware of Vrin entering the room, likely responding to Adi's Force waves.

With a cry, Adi bucked on the chaise, pleasure spasming her body, yet Siri did not stop her manipulations with her tongue or her fingers. Adi rose suddenly, knocking Siri to the floor, tearing at her shorts.

"Lie still – I must touch you," Adi explained breathlessly, her eyes nearly crazed with lust. Siri complied warily, glancing at Vrin standing at the doorway, his hand in his leggings and moving rapidly.

"Master," Siri breathed as Adi pulled her shorts to her knees. "Vrin is... Oh!"

Adi pressed Siri's thighs apart and gazed hungrily at what lay between. She licked her lips.

"Master, please, Vrin is... I told him..."

Adi looked up to see Vrin huddled in the doorway, still stroking his formidable length. Adi glanced at Siri again. "What did you tell him, girl?"

Siri swallowed. "He wants... I told him I'd help him."

Adi's hand trailed down Siri's thigh casually. "That you'd help him with that?" She was looking at his groin. His leggins were quite tented.

"Yes," Siri whimpered, as Adi's hand drifted lower, ever closer to where Siri desperately wanted to be touched.

"Come here, here, Vrin," Adi said. Vrin looked startled, but waddled forward -- walking normally was out of the question. "Kneel," Adi told him. "Here, where you can see." Vrin complied, eyes comically wide. Adi turned back to Siri and smiled. Her hand continued to stroke Siri's inner thigh.

Siri felt swollen with need. If somebody didn't touch her soon, she thought she would burst. It was all she could do not to comb her own fingers through the folds of her labia, and roll onto her side, and--

"Is this what you want, Siri?"

Siri opened her eyes. She hadn't realized she'd closed them.

"This may be the last time I have the opportunity to ask you what you want, Padawan." Adi's eyes were dark wth lust, but she was waiting for Siri's response before proceeding.

"Yes, Master," she whispered. "It is."

Adi smiled, and turned to Vrin. "This will be a lesson for you, Knight Vrin, in how to pleasure a human female." Vrin's jaw dropped slightly, and he nodded. Adi's eyes drifted down to his groin. "And a lesson for Siri as well, perhaps. Don't cover up a treasure like that."

Vrin stared at her for a moment before nodding, and fumbling with his leggings. Siri pushed herself up on her elbows to peer at him through her raised knees.

She couldn't help but gasp.

Vrin had to have had the biggest cock she'd seen on a humanoid. It wasn't just the size, that was shocking, though -- the skin of his penis was covered with an intricate pattern of ridges and bumps, and the head was very pointed -- not like the mushroom-shape human males sported.

"Hells," she whispered, and looked at Adi.

Adi reached across Siri to take Vrin's cock in hand. He whimpered as she slowly stroked its considerable length. "The texture is what makes intercourse with a Devaronian so unique," she said. "And this ridge--" she traced it with a finger and Vrin shuddered "--just happens to align perfectly with the sensitive spot in a human female's vagina."

Siri felt herself blush. She was excited, and frightened, and incredibly aroused, all at once. She swallowed.

"That will be your lesson, Padawan," Adi smiled. She turned her attention back to the hot wet flesh of Siri's sex, centimeters from her fingertips. "But Vrin's lesson will come first, I think."

Adi reached out to take Vrin's hand and guide it toward Siri's steamy folds.  Once she placed his fingertips there; she reached for Siri's hand and guided her to warp her fingers around Vrin's enormous erection.  Vrin slid forward slightly, to allow Siri a better grip.

"That's right," Adi purred as she moved back while continuing to observe her Padawan and the young knight before her.  "Now, Knight Vrin, you will need to understand first and foremost, the key to a woman's enjoyment of sex is oral sex."  Licking her lips, Adi looked hungrily between Siri's thighs.  "Are you ready to begin?"

Vrin nodded excitedly as Siri leaned her head back and closed her eyes.  She was quivering with excitement after all the attention that had been paid to her, but without a single caress that could bring some relief to her aching need.

Leaning in, the devorian Jedi licked his lips eagerly.  Siri could feel his hot breath caressing her folds.  "Now, take your…" Adi began an instant before the ship shook violently.

All three Jedi's instincts had them bracing before the next lurch of the ship.  Alarms blared and the emergency lighting cast everything is a dim red light.  "What's going on?" Adi shouted, her voice having returned to its typical cool and professional tone.

"I think we dropped out of hyperspace," Vrin grunted as he was slammed into the port bulkhead.  "We need to get to the bridge."

Adi nodded as she and Siri gained their feet, still in various forms of undress.  Vrin took off toward the bridge as Master Gallia and Siri tried to get some clothes on before following him.

When Vrin arrived, he discovered that they had indeed fallen out of hyperspace and found the ship in a sharp starboard, oscillating spin.  He looked over to the nav panel and saw a shower of sparks falling from it and smoke seeping out of the console itself.

Throwing himself into the pilot's couch, Vrin fought to stop the spin and see what had caused them to come out of hyperspace.  As the spin slowed, the Jedi saw the cause of their troubles.  The nearest star was undergoing some severe instability and was sending out waves of gravimetric energy that had likely fried their navicomputer, causing their current troubles.

Adi and Siri joined him a moment later.  Reaching for the nearest extinguishers, they put out the fire that had blossomed in the nav console.  It took only a couple more minutes to restore order on the bridge and check to see if there was any further damage.  Vrin stood and met the other two Jedi in the small space at the center of the room.

"Damage?" he asked quickly.

"The navicomputer looks like it's fragged," Siri answered.  "It'll take some time to see if there's anything we can do to fix it."

"Padawan, you may want to do that rather quickly," Adi Gallia said in an even tone.  "It looks like we have company."

Siri looked towards where her master was staring. Through the window she could seel a ship approaching them. It was small and sleek, gaining on them fast.

"It looks like a short range fighter, fully armed." Vrin reported, his hands flying over the console.

"What's it doing out here?" Siri sat down in the co-pilot's seat. Adi leaned over her shoulder, scanning the data screens, eyes flicking up to watch the fighter approaching them.

"I don't know. There is nothing around but the gravimetric energy from that nearby star. It's already spotted us, not that there is any place to hide."

"The fighter is unmarked. Standard design if a little outdated. No serial numbers, designs, anything, meaning it could be pirates or something worse. It may be on a scouting mission." Siri said. She looked up at Adi. "What do we do?"

"We can't outrun it and with the navcomputer fried we can't enter hyperspace." Adi's voice was calm and dispassionate. Siri knew from past experience her master was already running through various scenarios. "If that fighter is on a scouting mission than our presence has already been noticed and reported back. "

Adi turned to look at Vrin. "What weapons does this ship have?"

"Minimal. Two laser cannons, a few hand weapons and our lightsabers." Vrin reported.

Adi fell quite for a moment before speaking. "For now we maintain position and our cover. Our cover story may help us out. Siri, go back and ensure our lightsabers are well hidden just in case we are boarded."

Siri nodded and took off. By the time she had secured their weapons and returned to the cockpit, they were being hailed by the fighter.

"....Jewel of Takesh, this is Bao. I understand you have Lady Quinas of Takesh onboard. I am here to escort your ship."

The three Jedi glanced at one another. How did an unknown fighter know who they were and who was on board? Unless they had been expected. Which meant their cover might have been blown already.

Siri felt a tiny knot of tension growing in her belly as Vrin replied to the hail.

"Acknowledge, Bao. I cannot confirm or deny the existence of Lady Quinas until I know of your intentions?"

"I am here on behalf of the lady's husband, Lord Quinas of Takesh II. I work for Zare, the man Lord Quinas is currently in negotiations with. For the lady's safety I have a message from her husband. I'm sending it now. "

The message came through and Adi hit the play button. A holographic image of Qui-Gon appeared before them on the console. Siri gaped. Qui-Gon was reclining in a chair wearing a loose robe left open over a pair chest and leather pants tucked into knee high boots. He looked at ease, holding a wine glass and smiling just a little.

"Greetings, beloved." Qui-Gon's voice was a low, intimate rumble, sending a shiver down Siri's body. "As you are probably not aware, one of the nearby stars is suddenly undergoing severe instability. I wasn't aware of this went I sent the message inviting you to join me. Lord Zare has most graciously offered to intercept you before you ran into any trouble. He has sent his second in command, Bao, to escort you to us." Qui-Gon raised his glass, almost in a salute, before taking a sip."I am most eager to have you next to me, beloved, so hurry fast."

The hologram shut down. Siri looked at Adi, wondering if this was a trap.

"The salute Qui-Gon gave me plus his last words were a code to let us know to follow his instructions. Tell Bao we will follow him."

Vrin nodded and opened up the comm to relay Lady Quinas's message.

Vrin finished the comm message and then slumped back in his chair. "Looks like your lesson for me will have
to wait, Siri," he said without turning around.

Adi stroked a finger along Siri's jaw, then pulled her in for a kiss. "I, on the other hand, am not inclined to wait another minute," Adi said. "We have time. I want to finish what we started." She turned and walked out of the cockpit, clearly expecting Siri to follow.

Siri glanced guiltily at Vrin, but he seemed absorbed in following their escort. She shrugged. "Yes, Mistress."

She went to catch up with Adi, but froze when she reached the doorway. Adi was already seated in a chair, one leg thrown casually over the arm, her robe parted to reveal the glistening pink folds between her thighs. As Siri watched, mouth gone dry, Adi's hands pushed aside the fabric over her own breasts. She pinched her nipples to hardness and sighed. "Don't just stand there," Adi said. "Come pleasure me, slave."

Taken aback by this change in plans, Siri scrambled to her knees before Adi and plunged her face between her master's legs. The heat and musky smell filled her senses. She flicked her tongue out, swiping Adi's clitoris with firm strokes, tasting a mild tang and loving it. Adi massaged her own nipples and moaned appreciatively. Siri began to vary the pace and pressure, then reached up to insert two fingers into Adi's slick opening. Adi groaned loudly, then twisted her body.

Siri rose up to see what was happening. Adi turned back around with something in her hand, a tool of some sort, with a long shaft and a circular handle. It was made of a transparent material like glass. Siri watched, mesmerized, as Adi inserted the bulbous tip of the thing into her opening, swirled it around, then took it out and inserted it farther down. The shaft disappeared into Adi's rectum until a circular tube of glass was all that was visible. Siri looked up into Adi's eyes. "Move it in and out," Adi said breathlessly. "But don't stop the other."

Siri swallowed. "Yes, Mistress." She grasped the ring -- big enough to get her hand through -- and used it to fuck one opening even as her tongue fucked the other. Each time the head of the glass probe emerged and plunged back in, Adi moaned again. It wasn't long before Adi was writhing and crying out her completion.

Siri sat back and wiped her face. The flesh between her legs was swollen and aching, and she desperately wanted relief. She wondered if Vrin was in a similar condition.

As if reading her mind, Adi stood and straightened her clothing. "Excellent. I think you've earned a reward. I will take over from Vrin for a little while." She glided out, and Siri lost no time in stripping and washing up.

Vrin-Tai appeared in the doorway a short time later, looking a bit shellshocked to find Siri naked and
waiting for him on the bed. "I ... you don't have to do this," he said.

"I need this, Vrin," Siri whispered, arching her back and letting her fingers drift towards her swollen sex. "I need...I need..." her voiced trailed off in a soft whisper. She stroked herself slowly with one finger, her eyes locked on Vrin's bulging leggings.

Vrin began to sweat from the scent of female arousal and completion still thick in the room, a reminder of Adi's earlier pleasure at the hands - and tongue - of Siri. He reached for the ties of his leggings, tugging them loose and pushing them down his legs to pool around his feet.

"We never finished your lesson, did we, Vrin?" Siri asked, her eyes locked once more on his impressive, ridged erection.

Vrin did not answer but rather strode towards her, hungrily, clambering onto the bed and kneeling between her knees.

"Touch yourself, Vrin. I want to see what you like. You can see what I like, what I'm doing." She moved her second hand to dip a fingertip into her wet opening, spreading her legs wide as she did. Vrin's hand obediently began stroking his cock, the bumpy skin sliding within his fingers, but his eyes were on Siri, on her sex being manipulated masterfully with her fingers.

"I'm so close...so close...how close are you, Vrin? How close?"

"Close," he whispered, his hand moving faster, his other hand tugging at his ball sac. "Very close."

"I want you to taste me, Vrin. Lick me here," Siri commanded, moving her hands out of the way and beckoning to him. Vrin braced one hand on the bed and flicked his tongue at the small nub as he continued to pump himself.

"Ooooooohhhhhh yes...just like that," she breathed. "Oh, that's so, so good. In me now, Vrin, in me now... please... now..."

She moaned as he shifted closer, guiding the point of his cock to rub down across her clit before he slid into her. With one smooth stroke he buried himself deeply into her and held, panting.

Siri wrapped her legs around his back, urging him deeper. "Move, dammit," she whispered. "Show me what that cock can do."

Vrin dropped his head to suckle on her nipple as he obeyed. The ridges and bumps along the skin of his cock felt incredible. Each pull of suction on her nipple went straight to her groin, each slow stroke out and in grazed her clit and massaged the walls of her vagina, heightening the sensations until she was crying out, bucking up as he drove in, stroke for stroke, faster and faster until she shrieked, spasming on the bed. Vrin growled deep and low against her breast, slamming into her four more times until he stiffened, a quiet shout emanating from him as his hot semen spurted into her, far hotter than any human male she'd been with. The heat increased her own orgasm, added an element of searing sensation, and she bucked against him again, a scream tearing from her throat until Vrin collapsed on her, sweaty, sated, and in a near state of shock.

The colors of the room began to settle back into their normal tones, calming down from the high frequency of intense pleasure Siri had just experienced. She ran her hands across Vrin's shoulders as they heaved with his panting breaths.

"Anytime you need another lesson, Vrin, you just ask," she gasped, blinking at the sweat dripping into her eyes.

"I – Siri – oh gods," was all Vrin could manage, pulling out of her, inciting one last gasp as his prominent ridge slid across her oversensitive clit. He collapsed beside her on his back, covering his eyes with his arm.

"That was quite a show," said a husky voice from the doorway. Siri turned her head to find Adi leaning against the frame, watching.

Siri grinned at Vrin, who'd flushed a shade darker.

"However, we have almost reached the third moon of Takesh II. I suggest we all get dressed." With a wink, she turned and left the room.

Siri allowed Vrin to pull her to her feet. "So what sort of costume will you be wearing, anyway?" she asked him.

"Nothing like what you've got to wear," he replied, smirking.

"Yeah," she snorted. "Nowhere to hide my lightsaber, that's for certain."

She retreated to the cabin she shared with Adi, to see her master had changed into the resplendent robes of Lady Quinas. Adi's dark hair was swept up in an intricate style that seemed precariously balanced on her head, and she was choosing from a selection of jeweled necklaces. Adi gave her a haughty smile.

"I don't know which of us got the worse end of this deal, clothing-wise," Siri quipped. "How do you walk in all of that?"

"Very carefully," Adi replied with a wry grin. "I've selected something for you to wear." She turned to leave the room. "And remain in character fom now on, pet."

Siri bowed her head, abashed. She'd completely forgotten, already!

Adi had chosen an interesting outfit for her; thankfully, it wasn't terribly revealing. The one-piece suit of skin-tight red leather covered the parts of her that most cultures would consider indecent, while still exposing a reasonable amount of skin. The matching boots almost gave her the look of a dominatrix.

She pulled her hair into a knot on the top of her head, and attached a fall of long red and blonde braids she'd found among Lady Quinas's accessories. She completed her look with some dramatic cosmetics, and then stepped back to grin at herself in the mirror. She couldn't wait to see the look on Obi-Wan's face when he saw her!

She returned to the bridge to see that Vrin had changed into an elaborate uniform that made his fierce features look even more intimidating. His eyes widened at the sight of her. It was on the tip of her tongue to make a sarcastic remark, but she bit her tongue, kneeling at her mistress's side instead.

"I think we won't have need the leash just yet, pet," Adi said. "But I expect you to behave properly when we arrive. I wouldn't want any of the Lord's guests to think we don't disciplne our slaves properly."

"Yes, Mistress," Siri whispered. She'd forgotten about the leash too. A lump rose in her throat, and she quickly swallowed it down. This mission had sounded exciting and fun, but now that it was time to begin, she was nervous. Adi's earlier words rang in her ears: You may be required to do things you find uncomfortable, or even humiliating. I may be forced to offer your services to someone else, and I won't be able to ask for your consent.

"There's the moon, Mistress," Vrin said, nodding his head in the direction of the viewscreen. The moon grew larger in the screen as they watched, and Siri could now make out surface features. "We'll be landing at that platform you see at the edge of the crater. You should strap yourselves in for our arrival."

Siri expelled a breath she hadn't realized she was holding, and followed her master to the main cabin.


The ride seemed much shorter than it likely was as Siri's heart pounded nervously. She drew calming breaths and tried to draw peace from the Force, but her emotions quickly drove it away. Adi, or Lady Quinas, stood regally and silently beside her in the main cabin, near the boarding ramp.

The ship lurched slightly as it rode its repulsor lifts to a firm touchdown. The ramp opened with a loud hiss and Siri followed Lady Quinas out of the ship and onto the landing pad, her chin resting against her chest and her eyes cast down subserviently. Risking a minor glance up, she saw Master Jinn and Obi-Wan standing at the entrance to a huge tunnel that she could only assume lead into the compound of Lord Quinas. Qui-Gon was dressed in tight fitting black leather pants and slightly billowy white shirt that opened nearly to his naval, showing off his muscular chest. A cape of dark red was pulled back so it hung mostly down his back.

To his right stood Obi-Wan, Siri had to fight with all her will not to show any reaction, though she was filled with them. Her fellow Padawan was clad in this black leather straps and a codpiece of the same that barely contained even his flaccid bulge. He had a matching collar and a leach attached to it, that he currently held. A loose, thin, flowing white robe hung off his shoulders, completely open and did nothing to hide his near-nakedness.

Obi-Wan's eyes took on a look Siri had never seen directed at her before, at least she didn't think she had, as his looked up and down her body. She felt a blush rising in her cheeks when she saw someone emerge from the tunnel behind Qui-Gon.

A resounding slap echoed over the pad. It could be heard over the sounds of nature and the ship. Obi-Wan instantly dropped to his knees, a welt in the shape of Qui-Gon's hand growing red on his cheek.

Paying no hint of concern, Adi walked over to stand by Qui-Gon's side. "Those stares are only for me, Slave," Gui-Gon hissed before turning his attention to the approaching man. "Minister," he greeted, his tone light and friendly. "May I introduce Lady Quinas."

Adi bowed slightly. "Minister."

"Lord and Lady Quinas," the stately man responded. Siri could now get a better look at him. He was dressed in elaborate robes of a diplomat. His steel gray hair was styled conservatively and he appeared to be rounding slightly at the middle. "I was hoping now that your wife has arrived, we would be able to get down to business as we are already several days behind."

"Of course," Qui-Gon replied evenly.

"Very well," he answered. "If you would see to my family's entertainment, then we can commence."

Qui-Gon nodded and looked to Siri and Obi-Wan. "The Minister's son and daughter await you in the east parlor. See that they are entertained in whatever way they wish."

"Yes, Lord," they replied in unison. Adi and Qui-Gon nodded shallowly before escorting the minister inside, leaving Obi-Wan and Siri alone on the landing pad.

As soon as the hangar bay cleared Obi-Wan rose to his feet in a fluid movement that made Siri swallow hard. She had only seen Obi-Wan dressed in the standard, loose jedi tunics, never like he was now. She found herself staring at him, her eyes travelling over his body, her hands itching to reach out and touch him. To run her hand down his body, feeling the alternating sensations of skin and leather.

Obi-Wan was looking at her with the same look that had earned him a slap from Qui-Gon. Hot and knowing as his eye wandered over her body, making Siri very aware of how her clothes clung to her like a second skin.

He walked over to where she was standing, hips swaying in a way Siri could only interpret as a blatant invitation to sex. There was no trace of the reserved, careful padawan she knew, only this sensual, compelling being walking towards her with eyes dark with desire. Obi-Wan, the padawan, no longer existed, instead Obi-Wan, the pleasure slave, was standing before her, making her fully aware for the first time that she too had to become what was standing before her.

Obi-Wan's hands came to rest on her hips, as he leaned down to lightly brush his lips over hers.

“Welcome, Siri. Both to Takesh II and to our Lord and Lady's service. As you are new to our masters's service I have been instructed by Lord Quinas to aid you in learning how to please your new mistress. And to show you what is expected of us during our masters' negotiations. “

Obi-Wan's voice was low, almost husky, sending a shiver down Siri's spine. She could feel the heat of his hands on her hips and the intoxicating smell of him as she breathed him in. His hands on her hips was the only point of physical contact between them yet she was fully aware of every inch of his body.

“First and foremost, we cannot take pleasure or give pleasure without permission from our masters. Both our masters are demanding and will exact a heavy price for disobeying them. However, the rewards for obeying them will be pleasurable beyond what you can imagine.”

The look on Obi-Wan's face as he laid out the rules made Siri shiver. His eyes had grown even darker and just a little distant as though he was remembering something wonderful. And she couldn't help thinking that he and Qui-Gon had been undercover for a while now as Master and slave.

She shivered again. Whether in anticipation or nerves, she couldn't tell.

Obi-Wan suddenly smiled, eyes growing brighter as he let his hands fall away from her. He tossed his leash over his shoulder and held out his hand to her.

“Come on and I will introduce you to the Minister's son and daughter. I think you will find them very enjoyable to play with.”

Mimicking his moves, Siri also slung her leash over one shoulder before sliding her hand into Obi-Wan's. He grasped her hand firmly and led her out of the hangar bay

Obi-Wan strode next to her down the tunnel, his white cape billowing sensuously. Siri stared down at his muscular legs as she followed, noting absently that they'd been shaved and wondering what she'd got herself into. He seemed to sense her unease and gave her hand a comforting squeeze.

A side passage took them to a large, open area filled with brightly colored cushions. Full spectrum light and gleaming white walls gave it a cheerful look. Two human youths, a boy and a girl, lounged prone on the cushions, engaged in some sort of holovid game. Twin heads of ginger curls turned and twin pairs of dark eyes looked up as Obi-Wan and Siri entered.

"Obi!" the girl cried. She dropped her keypad, jumped up, and ran to Obi-Wan. Instead of embracing him, however, she grabbed Obi-Wan's leash and tugged, hard. "Come here come here come here!" she called, dragging Obi-Wan towards a bed-sized cushion in one corner. "Your Master is ever so greedy and has kept you to himself for ages. I am simply dying for you!" Obi-Wan shot Siri an apologetic look as he lurched away, amusement in his eyes.

The boy went back to playing his game without a word. Siri wondered if she'd become invisible, then thought that might be a good thing. The girl had already discarded her dress and pushed Obi-Wan's head between her splayed legs, moaning encouragement. With one toe she was pushing at Obi-Wan's codpiece, exposing his shaved testicles and thick cock, which was already growing hard. Obi-Wan's back muscles rippled with surpressed strength. Siri was so absorbed in watching this spectacle that she started when the boy spoke from right beside her.

"So, you wanna fuck, or what?"

Siri took a good look at him. He might be 18 standard, but it was hard to judge. He was a bit taller than she, and good looking in a civilian sort of way. Siri was used to the sight of Jedi bodies; this youth's softness might belie his age. Not that it mattered.

She lowered her gaze. "Whatever the young master wishes."

"Frack it!" the youth cursed, and drew a hand through his curls, mussing them. "I'm not anybody's master, so don't call me that. And look at me when I talk to you, please."

Siri looked at him more closely while sensing him in the Force. He was resonably attractive, with pale skin, freckles, an upturned nose, and brown eyes. He was also agitated, bored, and horny, not necessarily in that order. His eyes held a keen intelligence. She would have to be on her guard with this one. "I'm sorry," she said gently. "What should I call you?"

"My name's Kahto. My sister is Kahta. Cute, isn't it?" He grimaced.

She smiled. "I'm Siri. And yes, it is cute."

"Bah!" He grinned, then suddenly looked serious. "I hate this, you know."

She didn't know what to say to that. She tilted her head. "This?"

He gestured over to his sister, who had Obi-Wan's hair in a death-grip and was shouting her pleasure. "Kahta's all right with it. Whatever. Obi certainly is ... talented. But why should I want to have sex with a stranger? For all I know, you find me disgusting."

Strange. Siri hadn't expected to have to seduce anyone. She looked him over again, this time letting her gaze go hot as Obi-Wan's had done for her. "Not at all," she said softly.

She reached for his hand and he passively allowed it, his eyes never leaving her face. He showed no emotion but curiosity mixed with mild boredom; Siri realized she had her work cut out for her. She glanced back at Kahta and Obi-Wan, now lying stretched out together, Kahta's fingers fiddling with Obi-Wan's empty codpiece, occasionally brushing against his hard cock bouncing gently against his thigh. Both young people were watching them, and Siri could feel Obi-Wan's soft concern for her even as slender fingers teased him.

Fingers. All right. Refocusing her attention on Kahto, she traced his knuckles, massaging each one in a small rotation with her thumb while pressing his palm with her fingers. Rhythmically, sensuously, invitingly, until he gripped her hand in return. Siri raised her eyes slowly, meeting his, unexpectedly thrilled at his reaction. His mouth had fallen slightly open, and he was leaning closer. She returned his gaze steadily, wondering if she was inviting punishment for doing so, when he suddenly tugged her towards him, tumbling them both onto his cushion.

“That's a nice start,” he breathed, settling her atop him. “No one's ever done that to me before.” Siri squirmed her body between his spread legs, expecting to feel his arousal against her.

She didn't.

Uncertainly, but maintaining what she hoped was a lustful expression on her face, she moved one hand between them to stroke his cock through loose leggings. No wonder he wasn't as enamored of the sight of body slaves as his sister.

“It takes a bit for me to get - excited - sometimes,” Kahto murmured without much emotion.

“Is that why you asked why you would want to fuck a stranger?” she asked, continuing her movements below as she leaned forward to kiss him lightly. Annoyance seeped into her mind as she heard Obi-Wan and Kahta laughing softly.

“Yes. And don't mind them - Kahta thinks it's hilarious that her twin can't get it up. Obi-Wan is just agreeing with her because he has to. OH! Do that again.”

Siri had insinuated her hand within Kahto's tunic as he spoke, finding and tweaking a nipple that responded gratifyingly to her touch. She pulled the fabric aside enough to touch her tongue there, swirling it, encouraged by the sharp intake of breath from the man beneath her. His hands swept across her back as his cock finally began to twitch and grow against her groin.

Experimentally, she thrust against him, lightly. His legs widened further and his hands grasped her bottom, pressing. Siri felt her own answering dampness.

“Kahto, are you really having fun there, or are you just fucking with me?” Kahta called.

Siri was suddenly tossed aside, her leash grasped in what had been moments before a gentle hand. She scrambled to her knees as he stood, yanking her with his gestures.

“Can you not, for one moment, let me have my pleasures, as few as they are?” Kahto snarled at his twin. Siri managed to keep from tugging the leash back to a more comfortable position when Obi-Wan shook his head slightly at her. Like it or not, she had to do whatever Kahto wanted, follow wherever he led, painful or no.

“Temper, temper,” Kahta mocked sweetly. “You really do have a hard-on there. Impressive!” She pushed at Obi-Wan to rise from the cushion. “Go help your friend there. I want to see you both suck his cock.”

Obi-Wan rose instantly and stood before Kahto only briefly before dropping to his knees before him. “By your leave, Master, I should like to taste you, if you wish it.”

Siri suppressed a smile. Obi-Wan really was good at being a pleasure slave. he must have had quite a bit of practice. She'd have to ask him for details over a pint of Temurian ale after this mission was over.

In the meantime, she'd just have to follow his lead. She dropped to her knees beside him and stared up at Kahto. "As do I," she said.

Kahto stared at both of them, uncertain. His sister moved to stand beside him, smirking down at the pleasure slaves. "They're ready when you are," she said, nudging her brother.

Kahto's face hardened, almost imperceptibly. "Of course I'm ready," he said.

Siri felt a tiny gesture in the Force: Obi-Wan was trying to tell her something. She'd never been good at interpreting emotions in the Force though, especially in situations where she couldn't see the person trying to communicate with her. She could only follow Obi-Wan in this, and hope she didn't screw anything up.

Obi-Wan leaned forward and flicked his tongue against the tip of Kahto's flagging erection. Kahto hissed and closed his eyes. Siri leaned forward and mirrored Obi-Wan's lick. Obi-Wan ran his tongue along the length of the thick shaft, his eyes holding Siri's.

She followed him, but it wasn't easy to do so. He was very good with his tongue, and he had much more stamina than she did. Her jaw was beginning to ache just from the strain of licking.

Kahto's breathing sped up, and he was fully hard again.

"Now suck him," Kahta said, twirling a lock of her long hair around one finger.

This time, Siri took the lead and swallowed Kahto's cock to the base. Obi nudged her with an elbow and she pulled back; he took the shaft in his mouth immediately. Kahto's fingers threaded into their hair as they continued switching off that way for several minutes.

Siri's head was suddenly yanked back; it was all she could do not to make a sound.

"I want you to eat his ass while he sucks him," Kahta said. She released her grip on Siri's hair. Siri obediently crawled behind Kahto, wondering if he minded his sister dictating his sexual experiences like this. Kinky. She tugged Kahto's trousers down and pulled his buttocks apart with her hands.

Siri could feel Kahto trembling as she blew a breath between the mounds of flesh. She could see Obi-Wan's hands clenching Kahto's hips. Kahto's body was rocking with Obi-Wan's movements.

Siri leaned forward and swept her tongue across the puckered flesh. Kahto sucked in a breath and leaned forward. Siri knew Obi was probably supporting his weight, so she tried not to force him to lean forward any further. She flicked her tongue rapidly across Kahto's opening for a few more seconds before pushing her tongue inside.

Kahto made a strangled sound and fell forward. Siri moved with him, trying not to dislodge her tongue. Obi was pushing him upwards, and sucking his cock so hard Siri could hear it. She jabbed her tongue in and out of his body, fucking Jahto with her mouth.

"I... I'm..." he grunted, and then made an unintelligible noise. He stilled and collapsed onto Obi. Siri sat back, panting. The flesh between her thighs was swollen and aching, but there was little she could do about it. She wasn't sure she liked not having control over her own sexual pleasure.

She risked a glance at Obi-Wan and saw that he was in the same condition, cock jutting out from his body, angry and red.

"Very good," Jahta cooed, petting Siri's hair. "And now, I want to see you two fuck each other." Siri's eyes met Obi-Wan's; she saw a flash of desire there. Jahto rolled off of Obi-Wan and pushed himself to sitting, apparently ready to watch. Siri crawled toward Obi-Wan without thinking. She was definitely ready for this. "Wait," Jahta said, grabbing Siri's leash and yanking it, hard. Siri winced. Jahta smirked. "I want you to do exactly what I say. Don't touch each other in any way unless I tell you to." She looked at Obi-Wan. "Understand?"

"Yes, mistress," he said.

"Yes mistress," Siri repeated, trying very hard to keep the anger out of her voice.



 

To be continued...


Return to the Siri Tachi Archive