Shower Scene
by Emila-Wan Kenobi

Rating: NC-17
Category: Siri/Obi-Wan, het, PWP
Summary: See title.
Note:  Not betaed, just thrown together in about 30 minutes because I don't have time for anything else, sweetheart.
Posted: 10/24/04, for the "watching" challenge




*GUH*

That was the sum total of Siri's thoughts as she stepped into the suite's 'fresher and realized Obi-Wan was already there.

Their masters were still valiantly playing the diplomatic game at dinner, but the two padawans had been sent back to the suite early. Siri had already
changed into her nightshirt, and she'd meant to wash up. She hadn't realized Obi-Wan would be so quick.

He hadn't seen her, hadn't heard or sensed her. She wasn't surprised. He seemed quite ... occupied at the moment.

Through the semi-transparent shower screen she could see only partial details, but it didn't take a whole lot of Force ability to enhance the view until it was crystal clear.

Obi-Wan was luxuriating in a rare -- and very expensive -- water shower. Not that it would cost them anything. The owner of the transport company had been so grateful to the Jedi and their padawans, he'd gifted them with free passage back to Coruscant in a luxury suite. It was one gift even Adi Gallia could not turn down, as it got them back faster than regular means and it saved money.

Siri was not, however, thinking of fiscal responsibility at the moment. Obi-Wan had one arm braced on the metal wall of the cubicle, head bent
forward so that the spray hit his neck and ran in rivulets down the muscles of his back, on down to a truly luscious ass, and then down muscular legs dusted with ginger hair.

His braid dangled, dripping and swinging rhythmically in time with his pumping fist, which was slicked with an aromatic soap and wrapped around a rather impressive erection.

He wasn't in a hurry, it seemed, and neither was Siri. The flesh between her legs burned and ached as his fist slowed, then sped up again, then dipped to caress a mismatched pair of taut balls.

He threw his head back, eyes, closed, and groaned soulfully. Siri bit her lip to keep from making a sound. She knew she should leave. Now. She would never live it down if Obi-Wan caught her watching. But it was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen, and she couldn't bring herself to walk away.

His hand sped up, and his balls tightened, and Siri knew he was close. He grunted, his body jerking slightly, and white liquid splash against the metal
wall only to wash instantly away.

She backed out the door, trying to close it silently, but his voice stopped her.

"Enjoy that?"

She froze, adopted a pose of nonchalance. "What do you think?"

He turned his head, and his eyes locked with hers. He grinned, the pallie-eating grin that stopped hearts everywhere he went. "I think you need a shower."

And even Jedi reflexes couldn't save her when he reached out with the Force and drew her toward him. It was like being in a tractor beam. She shrieked, and then she was getting soaked, fighting ineffectually because she really didn't want to hurt him, and there were a lot of hard surfaces to crack one's skull on in one of these 'freshers.

He had her back against the wall, and he leaned sideways to let the spray hit her in the face. She sputtered. The nightshirt she was wearing was
completely translucent when wet, and Obi-Wan took advantage of that by thumbing her nipple through the soaked cloth.

His touch sent an electric charge straight to the swollen flesh between her legs, and she moaned. She pushed away his hand, still fighting.

"Tell me to stop and I will," Obi-Wan said, his voice no longer teasing.

"Yes. Stop. Stop it," she said peevishly.

He let go of her instantly, and she felt a rush of Force power as he cut the water off without turning around.

"I'm sorry," he said, sounding genuinely remorseful."I ... I didn't mean to go so far. I shouldn't have touched you without asking."

She stood there, dripping, and gave him a level gaze."Damn right," she meant to say. But something strange happened. She opened her mouth, and the words that came out were, "At least kiss me first."

He cupped her hand in his palm and ran his thumb along her lower lip. "Are you sure? This is probably a very bad idea."

She looked down, trying to think, and she saw that his body had definitely taken a renewed interest in events. She looked back up and met his eyes. "Yeah," she said softly. "It's definitely a bad idea."

He started to draw his hand away, but she grasped it and guided it slowly down her body, over her breast, down to her knee and then back up, under the edge of the nightshirt, until his fingers grazed the folds of flesh between her legs. "But now that you've got me all wet, I think you're kind of obliged to finish what you started."

He closed his eyes, leaned his forehead against hers, and moaned softly. He brushed his thumb very deliberately along her clitoris, and she widened her legs reflexively.

"What do you want?" he asked, his voice husky.

She reached out and wrapped her hand around his erection. It leapt at her touch, making him moan again. "This, inside me, fast and hard. Now."

"Right." He crouched, put his hands between her knees, and suddenly she was sliding up the shower wall, spread open and impaled in one swift motion. She cried out from the pleasure of it, and his mouth covered hers, teeth clashing for a moment until they learned the way of each other. She was bent nearly in half, her knees over his elbows, his cock so deep in her she could feel it thrusting against her back wall.

"Ahhh," she cried, and her orgasm hit her like a kick to the gut.

"Yes," he said, growling, and he kept thrusting, spiraling her pleasure higher, until she could feel herself sobbing and shaking uncontrollably.

At last he came, shuddering. After a moment he released her, very gently, and took her in his arms. She was still shaking. "Are you all right?" he asked."Did I hurt you?"

"Gods, no!" she said between chattering teeth. "But I'm f-freezing!"

He chuckled, and helped her peel herself out of her wet nightshirt. He wrapped her in a towel, then dried himself with another one.

She watched him, noting how he moved without any self-consciousness, and she was glad. She would hate to think they'd damaged their friendship with this little ... interlude.

He turned and saw her watching him, grinned. "I don't suppose you're going to apologize for spying on me?"

"Ha. If you didn't want me looking, you should have locked the door."

He flipped his towel into the chute and strutted out the door. She watched the muscles of his ass and tried not to drool. At the door to his bedroom he turned.

"Why do you think I didn't?"

"Why you smug little nerf-herder," she said. She flung her towel at him, but he had already closed the door.

A Jedi does not seek revenge, but Obi-Wan was going to pay.

Siri grinned.

And soon.


Return to the Siri Tachi Archive