Wicked Game
by ElocinOco

Rating: NC-17
Notes: Written for the Siri Tachi October Song Title challenge
Disclaimer: Hey Jude, don't be sad I took Tachi and made it better...and Master Lucas I only use Obi for sex.
Posted: 10/15/03


"Oh, yes...fuck," Obi-Wan moaned as she seated herself on his cock and tightened around him.

"Love you," she whispered.

He laughed as he arched his hips, driving into her. "I knew I could make you love me. You are so fucking easy."

Siri sat up, panting, and ran a hand through her hair. It wasn't real. A dream, that's all. She sighed and lay back down.

Why? Why couldn't she forget? She didn't want to feel this way. She hated him for doing this to her. Siri turned on her side and stared blankly at the flickering Coruscant night that was playing itself out on her wall. The shadows merged and she swallowed hard, closing her eyes against the memory.

Master Jinn stroking Obi-Wan's cheek as they kissed in the South Garden. The play of artificial moonlight on Obi-Wan's skin as Master Jinn knelt and took his cock in hand, then in mouth. The muscles corded in Obi-Wan's neck as he thrust and panted with pleasure. Master Jinn's back rippling as he thrust hard and fast into Obi-Wan's
ass. The trail of come on Obi-Wan's belly and chest shimmering like molten silver. Master Jinn's tongue savoring that trail and finding Obi-Wan's lips again before settling back and drawing him close.

Siri shivered wrapping her arms around herself. She didn't want to remember. She couldn't forget.

She told Obi-Wan.

He laughed. "I know," he had said. "I wanted you to watch. And know. To see what you're missing because you think love is ridiculous. I want you to dream about it and not forget that I know what it is to be loved."

Siri sighed again and flopped onto her back. Love was just...silly. All that mooning and moaning. It was a distraction. Sex was fine. But love? Well, love was just...unnecessary to the Jedi. She didn't
need love. Did she?

"No," she said stubbornly. "I can take care of me."

"Then why are you alone in bed, dreaming of Obi-Wan Kenobi for the third night running?" a little voice whispered.

She pulled a pillow over her head, stifling her groan. Why? Why did Kenobi do this to her?

"I hate you for this," she whispered. "I hate you for making me want you, for making me question myself, for making me feel." She tossed the pillow to the floor and took a deep breath.

"Get over it, Tachi," she thought. "Give in. Live it. Own it. Let it go."

She sat up and jerked the sleep tunic over her head and lay back down. Her hands ghosted over her abdomen and moved to cup her breasts. Siri frowned. Too small. "Perfect," Obi-Wan would whisper, teeth grazing each point before lipping them to hardness.

"Ummm," she sighed and wiggled down into the mattress, content to feel the stiff peaks rubbing the softness of her palms. She could almost imagine the stubbled roughness of Obi-Wan's cheek against her breasts and then moving lower, rubbing itchy circles on her abdomen and the soft skin of her thighs.

Siri moved her hand down, tracing the phantom-sensitized flesh. She cupped her mound, hips rolling to press against her hand. She trailed her fingers down the slit and swirled through the wetness. So very wet. She plunged a finger deep, pulled out and plunged two instead...Obi-Wan had such long supple fingers. She brought her other hand down and stroked the warm velvet between clit and vagina before gliding up to focus on the tight bundle of nerves. Every circular pass was electricity, a stroke of Obi-Wan's tongue, a jolt that impaled her on his fingers. Her body, her hands, found rhythm as her phantom Obi-Wan moved over her shoving into her hard and deep.  

She was damned, it was too late. His tongue, his lips, his fingers, his eyes, his cock, she owned them here and now, they were hers to savor. Siri bit her lip as she came to keep from screaming his name, her body bowed and throbbing, locked in the rigor of orgasm.

She fell limp against the pillows, her heart faltering. She curled to her side, knees to her chest, as the tears began to fall.


Wicked Game
(Chris Isaak)

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you.
I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you.

I don't want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
I don't want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
With you. With you. (This world is only gonna break your heart)

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you and,

I don't want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
I don't want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
With you.

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you.
I never dreamed that I'd loose somebody like you no,

I don't want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
I don't want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
With you. With you. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
Nobody loves no one.


Return to the Siri Tachi Archive